• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Church, Centaur AMF KDF FP prefer raw copies

23 posts in this topic

Welcome to this side of the dark side in comic collecting. FYI there is a seperate board for buying and selling. Recommend also as a matter of curtesy that you offer at least a starting offer of example books so folks know how serious you are.

If you're offering 2X guide its not going to happen but if you hit 5X etc you might get some interest.

Bought the AMF 2/10 from Redbeard like 25 years, along with a handful of others. Centaurs were cheaper than other publishers' books, and I liked them bunches, so they were a good fit for my budget at the time.

Too bad I traded/sold them all (current whereabouts unknown) except this one, which I just couldn't bear to part with (...whew!).

Adam, I have a great copy of that book but when I see the Church.... hail.gif

STEVE

Thanks! Me likey too! smile.gif

Does this make a greedy SOB? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

AmazMysFunnies2_3.jpg

Considering that you're not a Centaur guy, yes it does.

I'll relieve you of that burden via our next trade.... poke2.gif

STEVE

sorry.gif

I thought I filled out my registration card correctly. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif After all they did let me buy this one.

AmazMysFunnies21.jpg

That's a an incredible cover! Makes me want to start collecting those...I'm getting kind of bored with MLJ......I'm feeling adventurous.....I'm feeling frisky and risky....I can cash in some T-Bills.....I can........my wife's standing right behind me, isn't she? Oh well, there goes that adventure.

That's a an incredible cover! Makes me want to start collecting those...I'm getting kind of bored with MLJ......I'm feeling adventurous.....I'm feeling frisky and risky....I can cash in some T-Bills.....I can........my wife's standing right behind me, isn't she? Oh well, there goes that adventure.

It's called "diversification" honey!

One of the earliest Church books:

keendetective5mh.jpg

Not a book you see much at all, much less looking like that one! 893whatthe.gif