• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC 100 pagers
3 3

1,414 posts in this topic

coming in the mail soon........ justiceleague111.jpg[/img]
Monterey copy? (shrug)

How can you tell? Does it come with a certificate? (shrug)

Jim

I remembered the book in SD. I have the Don Rosa 9.8 so I didn't need to buy it. Yes, they do come with certificates.

I remembered the book in SD. I have the Don Rosa 9.8 so I didn't need to buy it. Yes, they do come with certificates.

I saw the auction this morning and wondered about the Monterey claim since it's not noted on the label... (thumbs u

Jim

I saw the auction this morning and wondered about the Monterey claim since it's not noted on the label... (thumbs u

Jim

Where was the auction? (shrug)

Jim

Ive got a 9.6 LL 121 that is the Monteray Copy. Comes with a nice little postcard size COA

Check out Archangels as they have a bunch of Monterays to see the COA

Jim

Where was the auction? (shrug)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Justice-League-111-CGC-NM-MT-9-8-Superman-Batman_W0QQitemZ250215020656QQihZ015QQcategoryZ33818QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

DC 100 Pager question: Is Overstreet close with the prices on a 9.2 or do they still get a premium? I've found I've paid a lot of 9.2 prices for 8.5 - 9.0's over the past years.

Yeah, it is too small to read. But that just shows the amount of copies in each grade by CGC so far. What do you find when you're pursuing these? Are you paying a premium for 9.2's? 8.5's? (Based on the Guide of course.)

Just got my two 100 pagers back from CGC. Shazam #8 was a PGX 9.9 with very sharp corners, CGC graded it a 9.8. Graders notes, "slight wear on top..." i can't see it. Was hoping for a the first 9.9 on a 100 pager, but twas not to be.

And a Superman family 167 that got a 9.4, was hoping for 9.6....

Nice book Arthur!

The last book I added to my registry; 35 points.

Your last book; 480 points lol

(worship)

By the way, if you have any crappy 9.4's laying around, please PM me. I wolud be glad to get them out of your sight!