• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: More Odds and Ends Weird stuff some not even listed in Overstreet!

26 posts in this topic

Lots of weirdo stuff. $3.00 shipped individually, international is more PM first. Post your takeit.gif Trade requests welcome! I'm always looking for comic magazines and Justice League books!

Marvel Tails Peter Porker, the Spectacular Spider-ham 1st Appearance of Peter Porker? 1983 (one-shot) 9.2 $2.00

spiderham1bi5.jpg

Reagan's Raiders 1, 2, and 3 9.0-9.2

Ronald Reagan kickin' *spoon* the way all Presidents should! $5.00 for the set

reagansraiders1xs8.jpg

reagansraiders2rr6.jpg

reagansraiders3wp6.jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

takeit.gif

If you didn't know it, I'll let you take it back - Reagan's Raiders 2 is the first published Jim Lee artwork.

Butch Cassidy #1 7.5 Corner crease on back bottom left corner otherwise I'd have no problem bumping this book up to 8.5 TOUGH squarebound to find in HG (not really sure why I'm getting rid of it considering my squarebound passion) My loss is your gain! $10.00 news.gifSOLD

butchandsundance1yp4.jpg

Butch Cassidy #1 7.5 Corner crease on back bottom left corner otherwise I'd have no problem bumping this book up to 8.5 TOUGH squarebound to find in HG (not really sure why I'm getting rid of it considering my squarebound passion) My loss is your gain! $10.00

butchandsundance1yp4.jpg

What year did this come out?

Butch Cassidy #1 7.5 Corner crease on back bottom left corner otherwise I'd have no problem bumping this book up to 8.5 TOUGH squarebound to find in HG (not really sure why I'm getting rid of it considering my squarebound passion) My loss is your gain! $10.00

What year did this come out?

I'd have to double check but it was early 70's, like '71 or '73

As an added note: A couple stories in here are reprints of pre-code westerns