• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Cerification Course

42 posts in this topic

Very interesting that you bring this up. There is some woman going around Winnipeg claiming that CGC has such a program.

Interesting that you should mention that Aaron, my Dad called me the other day and mentioned the samething. He said he was in a new LCS on Osbourne and the shop owner said his wife was training to be a CGC grader. I thought it was a load of BS myself and told him that it probably wasn't true.

Actually that is incorrect. Mike, the owner of the store, was told by a CUSTOMER'S WIFE that she had found out about this. Just a little misunderstanding. I was actually in the store at the time that the woman who was making the claim was there. wink.gif

I tried an "Ask a Naked Grader" booth at Sna Diego one year, but was arrested for strictly grading by Divad, no wait, I was arrested for being in the alley outside the sno-cone stand at Sea World - SPOON that town is big smile.gif I MISS YOU SHAMU!

And no , comic book geek kissing booth didn't go too well, either, but the Kiss a comic book Super Freak booth got me a condo and $50,000.00 ... no lie