• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Some nice raw ASM between 100 to 118

37 posts in this topic

Before I soley focused on silver age Superman family titles I collected a nearly complete ASM collection. In part over the years I have sold off issues to support my main collecting interest. The books scanned here were all purchased before CGC and I was generally looking for nice books. Many of the nicer issues here were purchased from a original owner collection in the late 80's at the San Diego convention (probably from Heroes and Dragons if I remember right).

The pages are real nice and I put large scans up. First takeit.gif gets the book. Whatever hasn't sold this weekend you can PM me offers for staring on Monday. Postage is $6 priority mail, add $1 each for additional books.

I tried to grade these tightly, however if you don't agree with my grading I will refund the price of the book without any questions, just send it back and ask for a refund.

I have some other stuff I scanned, but I am going to start with these ASM's. I have other ASM's from 119-up....mostly high grade, some mid grades.

Thanks for looking!

Spiderman 107

9.2/9.4 $90 ow/w

sm107.jpg

Nice books!! No offense but I think your prices are a little high. I just sold a 107 CGC 9.2 for $65.

ASM #107

Your copy does look nicer than mine did though. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I have bought a ton of CGC books in the last couple of years, all of them broken out upon arrival. I really tried to grade these conservatively. The pricing is agressive, but I do plan to sell them all for fair offers and hope to sell them to board members. I won't turn down a reasonable offer, but I wasn't going to blow them out in a fire sale either.

My understanding of high grade bronze Spiderman pricing isn't as good as DC stuff so I started on the high end. These are really nice books with a "fresh" feel to them, nice gloss and pages. Really minor things keep some of these from being in the ultra high grade range.

In fairness since one person already PM'ed me about an offer I would take reasonable offers on them singlelarly or several issues this weekend instead of waiting till Monday.

I have some bronze DC I am going to post after these Spiderman's.

sign-rantpost.gif

Man, folks around kill me. Post a thread with your prices and you get "you want too much 893blahblah.gif" post one with taking offers and here we go "if you post a price you'll do better 893blahblah.gif"

Thread derail over and sorry Silver but if they don't like the prices a PM with a offer is all thats needed.