• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Some nice raw ASM between 100 to 118

37 posts in this topic

sign-rantpost.gif

Man, folks around kill me. Post a thread with your prices and you get "you want too much 893blahblah.gif" post one with taking offers and here we go "if you post a price you'll do better 893blahblah.gif"

Thread derail over and sorry Silver but if they don't like the prices a PM with a offer is all thats needed.

I guess that's what I basically said, but if that's not the way it came across, thanks for clarifying it cool.gif

sign-rantpost.gif

Man, folks around kill me. Post a thread with your prices and you get "you want too much 893blahblah.gif" post one with taking offers and here we go "if you post a price you'll do better 893blahblah.gif"

Thread derail over and sorry Silver but if they don't like the prices a PM with a offer is all thats needed.

I guess that's what I basically said, but if that's not the way it came across, thanks for clarifying it cool.gif

I just went with the not so politically correct version but I'm not selling anything in this thread either. thumbsup2.gif

Frickin nice books BTW.

Very nice books and look to be well graded. I say price at what you want, if people don't want them they don't have to buy them or they can make an offer. You are offering high grade picture frame Spidey's with high page quality. I would start high also.

Not to mention your #107 looks a lot nicer than the slabbed one that Brent posted the link to.

sign-rantpost.gif

Are you going to buy any....???893scratchchin-thumb.gif

sign-rantpost.gif

What difference would that make? But if I was to I would PM a offer rather than complain about his pricing in a open forum.

sign-rantpost.gif

What difference would that make? But if I was to I would PM a offer rather than complain about his pricing in a open forum.

Who cares what you would do..??

This is what I SAID.."Yeah, a little more "price-friendly" books, would help..... "

Mind your own business next time.......

I don't know and I don't care.

This is what I SAID.."Yeah, a little more "price-friendly" books, would help..... "

I know what you said. I say PM the seller your low-bal...err "price-friendly" offer next time you wallet disagrees with their prices.

I posted my opinion just as you did. You don't like.... take your ball and go home.

And for what its worth my comments were never directed at you but rather some of the practices that occur here. Take this to PM if you feel the need I'd rather not trash Silvers thread even if it does keep at the top. thumbsup2.gif

I don't know and I don't care.

I know what you said. I say PM the seller your low-bal...err "price-friendly" offer next time you wallet disagrees with their prices.

I posted my opinion just as you did. You don't like.... take your ball and go home.

And for what its worth my comments were never directed at you but rather some of the practices that occur here. Take this to PM if you feel the need I'd rather not trash Silvers thread even if it does keep at the top. thumbsup2.gif

Why don't you take your own advice and PM yourself next time. We commented on the pricing in an open forum with no disrespect intended to the seller.

Stop starting trouble.........

This post is meant for no one in particular:

Silver (Danny) has a great eye for books. He's more of a DC collector than a Marvel collector. I've met him and if he says the book is this or that grade, it is. He said he'd take offers on the books......

Cut him some room. sign-rantpost.gif

End of my rant.

Comcasthawk do you think it would be good practice to walk into a comic shop or a convention where a guy was looking at a back issue that had a price on it, with the shop owner standing there and for someone to say, "hey man i think your pricing could be a little more fair"?

come on man it's just common sence and common courtisy.

I don't think that Hawk meant any disrespect and neither did I. Silver, you're selling some sweet looking Marvel bronze. But they are common even in high grade. For instance, the last CGC 9.4 of #107 sold for $96.01 and his price is $90. I was giving you a heads up so you wouldn't get discouraged by the lack of "I'll take its" at those prices.

Next time I'll not post anything like this as I realize that it appears that I'm knocking someone else's sale. No offense intended Silver. flowerred.gif

None taken. I think listing them a week before Christmas wasn't going to help sell them any faster either. For pricing I looked at several dealers websites as well as GPA. I *thought* I had them priced below what I saw other dealers asking for raw, and well below slabbed prices. I think I may scan the 102-104 and 119 and 120 and then just relist them a couple of weeks into the new year. I am motivated to sell them and I prefer to sell to board members as any tranactions I have done on the boards in the past were very smooth, and all parties were satisfied.

To anyone who PM'ed I am just going to hold off a couple weeks and then re-post the thread. Thanks to everyone for looking.

I hope you did not take my first post as a "shot", but I don't think you did as much as I think other people did.

Nah, I didn't seem mean spirited. You gotta have thick skin to hang around here any length of time. cool.gif

I hope you did not take my first post as a "shot", but I don't think you did as much as I think other people did.

Nah, I didn't seem mean spirited. You gotta have thick skin to hang around here any length of time. cool.gif

You're right about the "thick skin" and at least you didn't play "Nanny" with me and Brent.

You're right about the "thick skin" and at least you didn't play "Nanny" with me and Brent.

foreheadslap.gif