• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New art collector (old comic collector)looking for Welcome Back Kotter cover art

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am a comic collector and I am thinking about starting to get into some original art pages...I am a HUGE Welcome Back Kotter fan and figured I'd try to plunge right in with a cover page (if possible)...I am looking for a nice display piece...I have seen some interior pages on Ebay...and they seem reasonably priced? (50-200), so please forgive my "noobness" on this subject...

1) How much should I expect to be paying for a cover?

2) Where would I go about finding one?

I am familiar with the major comic sights but not so much on the original art end...can someone point me to some reputable dealers?

I have had some great transactions on the comic end of this board and hope to continue my experience here!!

Thanks in advance

flowerred.gif

Bill

Go to www.comicartfans.com and search for Kotter and there's a whole bunch of art for sale and it's pretty cheap too. I know you want a cover but...

By the way that cover that's in that auction is for sale for 700.00 here: http://www.comicsnart.com/Featured.asp?Piece=47

I knew i'd seen it somewhere else – I just don't normally take note of where I see "Welcome Back Kotter" art. wink.gif