• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Doug Mahnke OA from Batman 635-648

9 posts in this topic

Hi All! I am looking to pick up some key art pieces from this run. I am having no luck running through my normal sources. Please give me a shout if you have anything you would like to part with. Thanks for the read and Merry Christmas!!

yay.gifChris

I talk to those guys (Mahnke and Nguyen) every year a couple of time as they are semi-local. They are tough to get ahold of. I just went through Nguyens Bat stuff a couple of months ago and he had 2 pages left.

About a year ago I bought the page after the big splash reveal of Jason as the Red Hood. (missed the splash by an hour...). The page has them talking in the rain and the bottom panel has Bruce's eyes wide open with Jason's reflection in them...I will try to get a scan up.

This didn't help much, but might help with how tough it is to get something from these guys it seems...?