• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone know ebay seller "psychedelicgrave"?

52 posts in this topic

"I have emailed him now I was going to buy them from him to sell to the bidder we both would of made money I am asking his permission now. I also took off the listings thank you

-----Original Message-----

To: psychedelicgrave@aol.com

Sent: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 9:07 AM

Subject: Question for item #170062055043 - GREEN LANTERN NUMBER 1 CGC VF/NM 9.0"

poke2.gif

"I have emailed him now I was going to buy them from him to sell to the bidder we both would of made money I am asking his permission now. I also took off the listings thank you

Subject: Question for item #170062055043 - GREEN LANTERN NUMBER 1 CGC VF/NM 9.0"

poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif thats so dumb its funny 27_laughing.gif

poke2.gif

Gee, I haven't received an e-mail yet. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifyeahok.gif

Actually they care a great deal. Much like a business that takes credit cards cannot ask for the 3% fee from their customers as it is in violation of their agreement with the card issuer it is the same thing here.

They see it as potentially harmful to them because a bidder may bid less. Or in a fixed price auction not bid at all. This costs them money being that the final selling price does not come off at all or the final bids are less than they would have been with the buyer lowering his amount bid by the paypal fee surcharge.

Either way it costs them money and makes it more difficult for buyers to use their service or to see their service as a burden costing more money and not a help. Either way with Ebay owning paypal it makes perfect sense why they would ban surcharges.

Chris

Would this statement be considered against the rules?

"Paypal is ONLY available if you are willing to pick up the % cost of using paypal"

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Actually they care a great deal. Much like a business that takes credit cards cannot ask for the 3% fee from their customers as it is in violation of their agreement with the card issuer it is the same thing here.

They see it as potentially harmful to them because a bidder may bid less. Or in a fixed price auction not bid at all. This costs them money being that the final selling price does not come off at all or the final bids are less than they would have been with the buyer lowering his amount bid by the paypal fee surcharge.

Either way it costs them money and makes it more difficult for buyers to use their service or to see their service as a burden costing more money and not a help. Either way with Ebay owning paypal it makes perfect sense why they would ban surcharges.

Chris

"Paypal is ONLY available if you are willing to pick up the % cost of using paypal"

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

thumbsup2.gif Textbook

Chris

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

thumbsup2.gif Textbook

Oh Adam! Say it Ain't So!! 893naughty-thumb.gif