• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So Who Hasn't Received Their Secret Santa Gift Yet?

183 posts in this topic

I havent even sent mine or recieved one either (and know micmack im not your santa)

Dang! MK...

you guys need to get on the ball.

I was a late entry with Jive last week and I mailed mine Sat.

893whatthe.gif

And I received it today Nerf, thanks! Though, I won't be opening them until X-Mas (what can I say, I'm old fashioned). tongue.gif

BTW, yours went out Saturday as well, so you should have it by tomorrow at the latest. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

George

headbang.gif

I recived my package from YOU today! yay.gif

Holy carp it's heavy! Can't wait to know what you packed in there.

However, this time I will force myself to wait.

Unless I go numb...hopefully I won't. 27_laughing.gif

Oh yeah, I shipped out my package today, to the lucky person who I got should get it in 2-4 days.

Nerf and I were involved in the "The late-as-can-be-to-the-Gift-Exchange" Swap.

I think Nerf will like his present, based on the likes Kenny sent me. I'm willing to bet it will be an unexpected surprise.

As for you young man, someone PMed me and suggested you needed the brightening up only a surprise gift could bring after the whole H2G fiasco, so I hope you like all the reading you have in front of you. tongue.gif

As for the weight of the package, you can never be too young to read "War and Peace". 27_laughing.gif

Kudos for sending Jacob a surprise Christmas present. If he can control himself he might actually have some comics to open on Christmas 893crossfingers-thumb.gif
I should be able to haha.

kid got playstation 3, i think he's doing alright 893whatthe.gif

So who's my secret santa. Nothing on the box but a MA on the postage.

Hey, that was just luck on my side when I got it. 27_laughing.gif