• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Target Comics

68 posts in this topic

So what is it about Larsons that you guys find so appealing and is there anyone here who's hot for SanFrancisco copies?
That would be me !!! takeit.gif

Welcome to the Boards! hi.gif

If you feel like sharing some scans I'm sure there'd be more than a few of us interested in seeing them!

Adam, I'm not sure if this'll show up and I know it should probably go in another thread, but here goes.

So what is it about Larsons that you guys find so appealing and is there anyone here who's hot for SanFrancisco copies?

If you feel like sharing some scans I'm sure there'd be more than a few of us interested in seeing them!

Adam, I'm not sure if this'll show up and I know it should probably go in another thread, but here goes. monkeyinadryer

Click on the "Image" in the set of UBB Codes, paste you link to the jpg and here it is:

daring4.jpg

I've always thought very highly of this cover. Not hyper-kinetic like Schomburg's later work but very solid and telling and interesting story with a single image!

Adam, I'm not sure if this'll show up and I know it should probably go in another thread, but here goes.

Click on the "Image" in the set of UBB Codes, paste you link to the jpg and here it is:

I've always thought very highly of this cover. Not hyper-kinetic like Schomburg's later work but very solid and telling and interesting story with a single image!

Thanks Adam, I'll give that a try. thumbsup2.gif

I hope this works better.

Looks like you've got it. If you want the pic to appear directly below the text just be sure to hit the Enter/Return key at the end of the text line.

Another nice book, btw! 893applaud-thumb.gif

And it is refreshing to see a spine with actual damage in your collection!! cloud9.gif

Makes the rest of us feel better about our books! grin.gif

I actually have quite a few mid-grade books in my collection...it's all about the pages, baby.

Ben Thompson was a good choice to briefly take over T-Men from Joe Simon (who handled the stories in the first two issues):

100_1706.jpg

And I couldn't resist wrapping up Target 3 without some always-entertaining Tarpe Mills:

100_1709.jpg

STEVE