• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jan-Feb Comiclink Auction looks like a Winner...Heritage Who?

43 posts in this topic

Without wanting to sound like a Comiclink boot licker, the preview for their upcoming Gold/Silver auction in late January looks very impressive.

Cap # 1 in 5.0 and 8.0, Human Torch # 1 in 8.0, Whiz # 1, Detective # 38, Batman # 1 are all awesome eye-candy, but the real hum-dinger of this auction will be:

Det27.jpg

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Like them or not, Comiclink is making a heckuva push to grow their Auctions with some very sweet offerings. Heritage should take note.

My only question is the timing of it all. Their auction starts just a few days after the January Heritage Signature Auction ends and ends at roughly the same time as three major national show begin (Megacon on Feb. 16-18 with the NY National just a week later and Wondercon a week after that).

Should be interesting to see what sells and for how much.

Click here to see their Preview.

Alright Josh, now send me my book...the check cleared ten days ago. tongue.gif

Without wanting to sound like a Comiclink boot licker, the preview for their upcoming Gold/Silver auction in late January looks very impressive.

Cap # 1 in 5.0 and 8.0, Human Torch # 1 in 8.0, Whiz # 1, Detective # 38, Batman # 1 are all awesome eye-candy, but the real hum-dinger of this auction will be:

Det27.jpg

How do the back cover scans look?

STEVE

What does the label say about restoration on the tec 27?

No,wait,. don't tell me... let me guess I can divine the words on the label without even seeing them.

Could they be...

"color touch, tears sealed, pieces added"?

By any chance?

How did I do it? I called upon the spirt of a ghost who said it would bt the same as on every other restored label.

What does the label say about restoration on the tec 27?

No,wait,. don't tell me... let me guess I can divine the words on the label without even seeing them.

Could they be...

"color touch, tears sealed, pieces added"?

By any chance?

How did I do it? I called upon the spirt of a ghost who said it would bt the same as on every other restored label.

Actually, it says

Restoration includes: color touch, pieces added, tear seals, cover cleaned, reinforced

poke2.gif