• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vampirella art - Post pics/links here!

35 posts in this topic

Hey Guys thanks for the complements. I was away for a couple of days. That Shaw piece is very cool!

PS: Mr NSN Christmas overseas! Stay safe man. Beer on me at the next SDCC you make it to.

I have Vampis by Buzz, Texeira, M.C. Wyman, Al Rio, Bielefeld, Cober, Jim Lee, Rubinstein, Ray Lago, Adam Hughes and Bruce Timm. They are in my Art With Naughty Bits, Legends of Genre Art and Good Girl Art galleries I through VI. Url: http://cafurl.com?i=281

Robert

Wow..Rob...big big fan of your gallery here....with all that sweet cheescake I am surpised that you don't have like 260,000 hits poke2.gif....130,000 per T @ T..... thumbsup2.gif

Chris

Funny... I've been making my way into your gallery off and on since I first found CAF. You have some incredible stuff in there. Your Dooney girls are what made me first seek out Dooney for commission work. The Gibson girls by him are incredible.

BTW... do you have contact info for Stephanie Roberts? My wife would love her work so I might have to pick some up.

I recieved this signed print for my birthday about 4 or 5 years ago. At the time I was not too thrilled with it for the following reasons:

1. It is a print, not OA

2. I'm more of a Warren Vampi fan (original costume) and was not thrilled with the "new look"!

The print was filed away but since then I've come to appreciate it more. I'm embarrased to say I do not know who the artist is who signed it and now would like to know. Does anyone recognize this artist's sig. or style? Any help would be appreciated!

1552250-VampirellaPrintLow.jpg

1552250-VampirellaPrintLow.jpg.74c1c02aa632492427445da26ce7e9f1.jpg

The print was filed away but since then I've come to appreciate it more. I'm embarrased to say I do not know who the artist is who signed it and now would like to know. Does anyone recognize this artist's sig. or style? Any help would be appreciated!

Louis Small, Jr.

Thanks Chris, actually, I do have 260,000+ hits, I passed that number last night. I seem to be running slightly over 10,000 a month.

Robert

I have Vampis by Buzz, Texeira, M.C. Wyman, Al Rio, Bielefeld, Cober, Jim Lee, Rubinstein, Ray Lago, Adam Hughes and Bruce Timm. They are in my Art With Naughty Bits, Legends of Genre Art and Good Girl Art galleries I through VI. Url: http://cafurl.com?i=281

Robert

Wow..Rob...big big fan of your gallery here....with all that sweet cheescake I am surpised that you don't have like 260,000 hits poke2.gif....130,000 per T @ T..... thumbsup2.gif

Chris

Thanks Chris, actually, I do have 260,000+ hits, I passed that number last night. I seem to be running slightly over 10,000 a month.

Robert

Yeah I know...I saw your post to Ben Bressel on the Comicart-L.

I see your CAF as a the best way to waste a couple hours admiring art.

Chris

Glad you like it. I looked at your gallery and saw only one Dooney, a very nice Namorita (If you ever want to get rid of it...) but I notice he has over 120 pieces on CAF. It must be my influence ;-)

Yes, Sisterhood of the Traveling Hat member Stephanie Roberts has a website at: http://www.stephanieroberts.com/. Tell her I sent you.

Robert

Funny... I've been making my way into your gallery off and on since I first found CAF. You have some incredible stuff in there. Your Dooney girls are what made me first seek out Dooney for commission work. The Gibson girls by him are incredible.

BTW... do you have contact info for Stephanie Roberts? My wife would love her work so I might have to pick some up.

Louis Small, Jr.

Thanks Gene!

Was he a known for drawing Vampi (Harris I'm assuming) or is this not a character he would normally draw?

He drew some or all of the Harris mini-series (the "Dracula War" storyline) from 1992 or thereabouts that relaunched Vampirella (the mini-series with the Adam Hughes covers, not "Morning in America" with the Kaluta covers). Vampirella is probably the character that he is most associated with.

Gene