• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Worst television show ever

111 posts in this topic

Speaking of skanks......Temptation Island or any of the Bachelor shows.

When I see those shows, I feel very embarassed for women everywhere and I wonder why there's not more of an outrage by them.

And that show that had Patrick Duffy and Susanne Summers.....can't remember the name but it was inexplicably on for many years.

When I see those shows, I feel very embarassed for women everywhere and I wonder why there's not more of an outrage by them.

And that show that had Patrick Duffy and Susanne Summers.....can't remember the name but it was inexplicably on for many years.

Step By Step.............I agree, terrible show.

Ditto.

The chicks were so hot. At least for a horny 14 year old.....

What about Flavor of Love? Who would want to complete for Flava Flav's affection? He looks like ten miles of bad road. Now, those women deserve to be called skanks.

What about Flavor of Love? Who would want to complete for Flava Flav's affection? He looks like ten miles of bad road. Now, those women deserve to be called skanks.

How could you not like the skank that took a dump on his mansion floor? confused-smiley-013.gifmakepoint.gifinsane.gifgrin.gif

How could you not like the skank that took a dump on his mansion floor? confused-smiley-013.gifmakepoint.gifinsane.gifgrin.gif

27_laughing.gif That was hilarious. But seriously, the producers wouldn't let her go to the bathroom, she'd been holding it for over 2 hours.

Mr. Ed (I mean, come the *spoon* on...A TALKING HORSE!!???tongue.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifboo.gifscrewy.gif)
Now you did it. You have dragged me into this thread.

Mr Ed rocked. He rode a surfboard, gave batting tips to the Yankees, Drove a truck, made prank phone calls.etc...

1547719-Surf2.gif

1547719-Surf2.gif.86c15acad2aed7ed98f8a2c6d7eb4ca3.gif

Mr. Ed (I mean, come the *spoon* on...A TALKING HORSE!!???tongue.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifboo.gifscrewy.gif)
Now you did it. You have dragged me into this thread.

Mr Ed rocked. He rode a surfboard, gave batting tips to the Yankees, Drove a truck, made prank phone calls.etc...

1547719-Surf2.gif

Of course! thumbsup2.gif

And that was all before CGI effects...

That show is so horrible it makes me angry to think some child may happen to catch a minute of it and somehow be influenced. I am far more stupid for having seen it...... makepoint.gif

P.S. MASH was awesome! thumbsup2.gif

yay.gifChris