• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wanted to wish everyone a great holiday and the best of luck collecting in 07

35 posts in this topic

Larry! MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR! smile.gif

My wish list...

a nice Kelley Jones Batman page...

finally get my Jason Pearson commission that I paid for in SDCC 2005 (not holding my breath on this one)...

a few Golden Age pages (whim buys you might say)...

maybe another Kirby page....

that's a good start for now.

-h

I would prefer a Kelly Jones Catwoman page. But you have good taste.

I know 100% 2007 will be a great year for me on the original art arena. I just finished paying off a major purchase (for me at least). We decided to wait until after Christmas for shipping given how many packages are moved so I will have it in my hands shortly.

You have my attention...... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I just made a deal for a large purchase too and I should have it by mid Jan....I will post it when it's in my dirty little hands. But I did send you a sneak peek to you via pm....

Miike

I know 100% 2007 will be a great year for me on the original art arena. I just finished paying off a major purchase (for me at least). We decided to wait until after Christmas for shipping given how many packages are moved so I will have it in my hands shortly.

You have my attention...... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I just made a deal for a large purchase too and I should have it by mid Jan....I will post it when it's in my dirty little hands. But I did send you a sneak peek to you via pm....

Miike

Can ya give us a hint?

is this the s-s-o-o-c-a-c. aka. secret society of original comic art collectors. stooges.gif where do i sign up at. 27_laughing.gif.

Why yes it is!

Reach 1000 posts and you might be invited to be cyber initiated

Well people can't show thier artwork in public since according to KrazyKat it lowers the value...that's why everything has to be hush,hush

Actually, waiting to have it in hand. That is when I consider the page mine.

hey. i can dig that. i don,t need to really see it. but i don,t think it will hurt to know the name of the artist just for conversation sakes here. no harm no foul. thumbsup2.gif

larry ;]