• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wanted to wish everyone a great holiday and the best of luck collecting in 07

35 posts in this topic

xmas is almost here. already looking forward to 2007. iam going to really start thinking about what piece or piece.s i like to shoot for in 2007 this weekend.

anybody have a wish list already for next year ? cloud9.gif thanks. larry ;]

Larry! MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR! smile.gif

My wish list...

a nice Kelley Jones Batman page...

finally get my Jason Pearson commission that I paid for in SDCC 2005 (not holding my breath on this one)...

a few Golden Age pages (whim buys you might say)...

maybe another Kirby page....

that's a good start for now.

-h

hart, that is very nice wish list you got there i wish you nothing but good luck on your quest for 2007. also looking forward to the meet & greet in feb. i have some nice pages in the portfolio that iam looking forward to show.

ares, good luck on your quest for ion # cover and merry x-mas to all.

larry ;]

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

• A couple of PREACHER pages
  • the Items I have paid for, but sellers are kind enough to hold for me until I get home
  • a PHIL HALE painting (but I might have to sell something to get one of those, OUCH)
  • my FABRY commission I paid for in 2003 Christo_pull_hair.giffrustrated.gif (double ouch)
  • a couple PREACHER related commissions(to add to the ones already in work)

Mike hi.gif

my FABRY commission I paid for in 2003 (double ouch)

No F****** way would I wait that long...I don't care who the artist is....I would getting my money back !

Good things come to those who wait ... but I agree. I'd be shaking that tree to see about getting my money back.

Who knows ... maybe it would hurry things along. wink.gif

The typical response it "It'll be done by the end of the month, PROMISE". That is what it says on his updates page(from 2004 or so) and what he told me in person at SD05

I plan on seeing him at SD2007 to resolve this. I would rather have the commission than the money anyday. At the time I set it up the only piece of his I was able to get was a small Mangazine cover and I have been looking forward to this for quite some time.

Sorry about the de-rail sorry.gif

xmas is almost here. already looking forward to 2007. iam going to really start thinking about what piece or piece.s i like to shoot for in 2007 this weekend.

anybody have a wish list already for next year ? cloud9.gif thanks. larry ;]

Seasons Greetings to all on this forum. hi.gif

Wish list? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Plenty of desirable pieces coming up for sale all the time. My only wish is for adequate funding! wink.gif

I may be one of the few that hopes that things on my want list that are within any realm of possibility of purchase DON'T SHOW UP. I bought something off eBay early last year that put me down for the count for months afterward. As cool as it is to find stuff that you've been searching for, it can be quite a stress financially!

well as for myself. next year i will be doing only time payment for any large art purchase.s it will be the only way for me to pick up any high end art next year.

my girlfreind want.s to start saving for a wedding in a year or two and will be checking the credit card statements a lil closer next year. DAMM. 27_laughing.gif

larry ;]

well as for myself. next year i will be doing only time payment for any large art purchase.s it will be the only way for me to pick up any high end art next year.

my girlfreind want.s to start saving for a wedding in a year or two and will be checking the credit card statements a lil closer next year. DAMM. 27_laughing.gif

larry ;]

lol! Yah...once you get that ball & chain...you have to get creative with your statements! wink.gif

Good Luck Larry. C U in Feb smile.gif

-Hart

larry ;]

get a new one she wont know about.

larry ;]

Hold on. Your girlfriend checks your credit card statements? confused.gif

larry ;]

Hold on. Your girlfriend checks your credit card statements? confused.gif

yup. she sure does, we live together now and share all bills. plus she better at saving money than i ever was. before i meet her i pretty much spent every penny i made on collectibles. which was cool for me. but she kinda got tired eating cup of soup & salami sandwichics every time she came over to see me 27_laughing.gif. foreheadslap.gif

larry ;]

I know 100% 2007 will be a great year for me on the original art arena. I just finished paying off a major purchase (for me at least). We decided to wait until after Christmas for shipping given how many packages are moved so I will have it in my hands shortly.