• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neal Adams covers

17 posts in this topic

Much drooling has been going on in the DC Special thread over Neal Adams covers. There's a remarkable variety of Adams covers out there. I picked up an Adams cover out of a bargain bin yesterday, a nude fantasy cover. Very nice.

Star Reach #2 by Neal Adams

Is the list of Adams nude covers pretty short? Maybe I have the full collection? smile.gif

Obviously the place to go for Neal Adams covers is the nealadams.com site... but how about sharing with everyone what is your favorite Adams cover?

This thread is better.

All of Greggy's pics have vanished! Sob!

That's a cool thread... but it is more of a "here's one that I have" thread. Not necessarily a list of faves.

There are so many of them that I'd like to have! I'll have to browse through them all to pick my fave(s).

All of Greggy's pics have vanished! Sob!

You didn't miss nothing. It was all low-grade, jizz-stained trash! insane.gif

Sigh...you are such a hater! insane.gif

Sigh...you are such a hater! insane.gif

Heh, I knew that would get you out of your old man slumber......... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Sigh...greggy took his nap many hours ago! I'm ready to troll your sorry arse! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif