• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Daredevil 159-164, 166-167 in CGC 9.6..

24 posts in this topic

I got a couple DD #163 cgc 9.4 (hulk app) and a DD #183 9.6 (old blue lable punisher app) I could scan them but my scaner is poopie with slabs. LMK.

If one of the DD #163's is nicely centered, then yes, I'd be interested.

I got a couple DD #163 cgc 9.4 (hulk app) and a DD #183 9.6 (old blue lable punisher app) I could scan them but my scaner is poopie with slabs. LMK.

I read the post the same way at 1st, but I don't think there are 2 copies of DD 163....

hi.gif

I read the post the same way at 1st, but I don't think there are 2 copies of DD 163....

hi.gif

Yes beyonders right only one of each copy. My bad. tonofbricks.gif

What the heck are you doing buying Marvels 893whatthe.gif

27_laughing.gif I quit comics for 3 years when I was in high school. Miller Daredevils are what dragged me back into the hobby. The first new comic I bought after my return was Daredevil #182, so I had to buy 158-181 as back issues. As a result, I feel pretty nostagic about those books. My 158 & 168 are sharp raw copies, but the books in between are readers, ranging from 7.0 to 9.0. I've never owned those books in high grade, so I figured what the hell, they're not very expensive, and while the 9 issues that Miller drew but didn't write aren't too tough to find in high grade, they're nowhere near as prevelant as 168-191.

What the heck are you doing buying Marvels 893whatthe.gif

27_laughing.gif I quit comics for 3 years when I was in high school. Miller Daredevils are what dragged me back into the hobby. The first new comic I bought after my return was Daredevil #182, so I had to buy 158-181 as back issues. As a result, I feel pretty nostagic about those books. My 158 & 168 are sharp raw copies, but the books in between are readers, ranging from 7.0 to 9.0. I've never owned those books in high grade, so I figured what the hell, they're not very expensive, and while the 9 issues that Miller drew but didn't write aren't too tough to find in high grade, they're nowhere near as prevelant as 168-191.

Funny... I feel the same way. When I was a kid, I only bought DC war and horror comics, but a buddy of mine got me into Daredevil in 1981, and it was one of the few hero runs I ever enjoyed. I've feel huge nostalgia for those books as well - one day I plan to pick up a nice run of them too.

Shep