• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Christmas and still no Pep 22..

7 posts in this topic

I keep putting it on my Christmas list and dropping hints to my wife right and left. I even gave her Met's phone number and told her to give them a call...but nothing...nada....zip.....well actually no zip and no Pep. Oh well, maybe next year.I sure got a buttload of tools though, that woman won't let me rest. Sheeesh! Merry Christmas everyone!

But you have the greatest gifts of all, BH....e.g., family, an MLJ collection, and of course retirement heaven!

I'm about to open presents with the family now. A burning log in the fireplace, a decorated tree in the corner, a CD of Christmas music echoing throughout the house, plus a plate of homemade cookies and a glass of eggnog on the table. It just doesn't get any better than this!

Happy Holidays to one and all, and good collecting in 2007...

STEVE

I'm about to open presents with the family now. A burning log in the fireplace, a decorated tree in the corner, a CD of Christmas music echoing throughout the house, plus a plate of homemade cookies and a glass of eggnog on the table. It just doesn't get any better than this!

Dude, it's sunny and 75 outside, you must be seriously jonesin' for a winter wonderland style Christmas.

Woke up at the crack of dawn while it was still rather chilly and got a crackling fire going. Good observation though as the Mrs. is very much into the proper Xmas ambiance.

And yes, for those shaking their heads, we did hit 75 degrees in Sunny So Cal yesterday afternoon.

BH, just curious but do you have a Jackpot 4?

STEVE