• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help me find this thread

39 posts in this topic

I remember this thread where people posted pics of their comic rooms, but I can't remember the title. Can anyone provide me with a link or the title so I can do a search?

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure which one you were referring to. There have been several.

This was the very first one.

And this thread has several photos of collectors comic rooms.

Thanks to everyone for helping me out flowerred.gif

I was just looking for pics to give me ideas on making my own comic room.

Be sure to spruce it up with lots of Holt Howard Kozy Kitten, Cozy Cat accessories - they complement your avatar....,

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll...ntrypage=search

Be sure to spruce it up with lots of Holt Howard Kozy Kitten, Cozy Cat accessories - they complement your avatar....,

I actually used to have one of these insane.gif

I actually used to have one of these insane.gif

That's cool - I'll make sure to not let my wife see it. About six years ago I accidentally broke (drunk) her heirloom (from her grandma) Holt Howard Kozy Kitten String Holder (string comes out through the mouth, scissors fit in the bow). I was mortified - so went to eBay and found a replacement. I've paid for this one night of excess ever since, as she's bought two more of the string holders, and bunch of the other stuff, like the pin holder with tape measure tongue, creamers, cups, letter holder, etc., etc.

I don't remember the exact conversation, just that it had a pic of a really nice comic room that looked just like a comic shop. oh well.

Greetings Dee Dee,

Perhaps u r referring to this....

linky

someone stated that it looked like comic shop...I have since made a few changes. I will take some current photos and post sometime this weekend ...

regards

thumbsup2.gif

Bump

I don't remember the exact conversation, just that it had a pic of a really nice comic room that looked just like a comic shop. oh well.

Greetings Dee Dee,

Perhaps u r referring to this....

linky

someone stated that it looked like comic shop...I have since made a few changes. I will take some current photos and post sometime this weekend ...

regards

thumbsup2.gif

Bump

Thanks so much, bumpjay!

Your comic room is amazing! hail.gifhail.gif