• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can u block zero feedback eBayers from your auctions?

8 posts in this topic

Outside of just stating it your auction? Unfortunately, I didn't state it, and frown.gif a person won an ASM I recently had up for sale. Sent him/her a few e-mails but no word and it's nearing a week.

I haven't sold many books, but I'm guessing this occasional trouble associated with actually acquiring the money happens from time-to-time. frustrated.gif

Lucky me. tonofbricks.gif

I do not believe so. I have sold to quite a few 0 or low feedback bidders and have only ever had 1 that did not pay.

Send them a unpaid item notice if they do not pay in the next few days that always seems to work.

Good Luck

No. You can not block zero feedback bidders. You can cancel their bid and then add them to your blocked bidder list. You can use the following bidder requirements to block all bidders who:

Are registered in countries to which I don't ship

Have a feedback score of -1 or lower

Are currently winning or have bought 1 of my items in the last 10 days and have a feedback score of 5 or lower

Have received 2 Unpaid Item strikes in the last 30 days

Outside of just stating it your auction? Unfortunately, I didn't state it, and frown.gif a person won an ASM I recently had up for sale. Sent him/her a few e-mails but no word and it's nearing a week.

I haven't sold many books, but I'm guessing this occasional trouble associated with actually acquiring the money happens from time-to-time. frustrated.gif

Lucky me. tonofbricks.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif all of us started with zero feedback.

I got burned by one who I believe was a shill to simply ding me with negative feedback. Fortunately because the person didn't pay at least the feedback rating was removed from my system though the comments remain (although given the person still has a zero rating I would think most intelligent people will ignore it).

I now have a caveat in my auctions that if you have less than 5 feedback to please contact me first.

Do some sellers who have similar items to other sellers create accounts to bid up their "competition's" product so that their own product will sell high? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Basically, the competitor would not pay for what they bid on, and then maybe benefit from the bidding excitement they generated on the book they never intended on buying?

Crazy? insane.gif Paranoid? insane.gif