• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would you choose? Hulk #181 CGC 9.9 or NUTS? - Check the images!

36 posts in this topic

Hey BOC Choy - you used a similar line on me a few daze ago! You are getting repetitive and also uncreative. 893naughty-thumb.gif

I'm sorry pov, I tend to respond to 'tards in the same way. frown.gif

How's this for creativity? laugh.gif

215153-povbed.JPG

215153-povbed.JPG.9aa571e3b169d1d145ff6fe0dc79b11d.JPG

It is obvious you have become infatuated with my photo! Damned stalking piece of cabbage!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

I'm sorry pov, but you asked for it. It had to be done. frown.gif Just be thankful I didn't put greggy in the pic.

215153-povbed.JPG

Oh I don;t mind the picture - but that WATCH I am supposed to be wearing! I mean - what IS that? A battery operated digital POS with a pastic band or something? Gyahhhh! 893whatthe.gif

Oh I don;t mind the picture - but that WATCH I am supposed to be wearing! I mean - what IS that? A battery operated digital POS with a pastic band or something? Gyahhhh! 893whatthe.gif

Here is what it looks like up close.......

lovesyou.jpg

Here is what it looks like up close.......

lovesyou.jpg

OMG! It IS digital with a plastic band!

War has been declared!

OK - so Nobody Loves Me. Is this something that gives you pleasure? Is this something that makes you feel more wanted, knowing I am out here unloved and probably never knowing the tender touch of a woman? Is this something that makes you feel superior because one you see fit to scorn and humiliate is deemed your attention? Does this make you feel Oh-So-Special because one you denigrate me in public with no concern for my real feelings?

Well thanks, Bachelor Of Comics.

And goodbye everyone.

OK - so Nobody Loves Me. Is this something that gives you pleasure? Is this something that makes you feel more wanted, knowing I am out here unloved and probably never knowing the tender touch of a woman? Is this something that makes you feel superior because one you see fit to scorn and humiliate is deemed your attention? Does this make you feel Oh-So-Special because one you denigrate me in public with no concern for my real feelings?

And goodbye everyone.

frown.gifconfused.gifgrin.gif

And goodbye everyone.

feelings.jpg

And goodbye everyone.

See what you did, BOC?? Not only is it not enough for you to try to fully besmirch poor Deathlok's reputation, but you have now made Pov out to be a poorly-dressed nipple-pinching homosexual and he's gone to kill himself! Where does it end, BOC?? Where does it end?? (Tell me it ends after you get done with Bug and Greggy... just tell me that.)