• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

disney coverless question

5 posts in this topic

What title/issue has the first story "Walt Disney Presents Mickey Mouse and the Soap Box Derby" with the second story "Mickey Mouse in Love Trouble".

It is one of these thick square bounds and my last page in 94, although it might be missing the last page.

Just curious.

also, the first page says "M.M.A. #1-539"

thanks

Almost guarantee its the MM Birthday Party. 100pgs, 96 interior pages, first page says "M.M.A. #1-539". Here's my copy and its for sale too. The love trouble story is the last story not the second story. Good ole Monty, Mickey 'll get'em in the end. Extremely early Scrooge cover (if you can call it that)

Ebay Link

mmbirth.jpg

thanks folks, i was just curious, came across it in a box. missing the last page, so that's kindah a stinker given that the "love" story is like 40 pages, so we miss the punchline. paid 50 cents for it last month and it's probably worth exactly that!...that's one 1950s Dell I probably won't mind my kid destroying whenever he starts to read!