• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMICLINK ORIGINAL ART AUCTION

21 posts in this topic

Time Running Out to Consign to January 25thFocused Auction

Time is running out to consign to our January 25th Focused Auction whichcontains a great selection of vintage comics and original art.  Comics from theGolden Age through the Bronze Age and quality comic art from the Golden Age to present dayare included in this auction.  Your items can still be showcased alongside the manyhighlights in this auction. For potential inclusion, simply e-mail us your list for a prompt response.   To view the initial auction preview now, click here.  Also, don't forget to bid on our current Silver/Bronze Age auction going on now -  click here tosee the 500+ CGC Graded items.  We also have over 10,000 CGC Graded comics and over10,000 condition verified comics and comic art on the Internet Comic Book Exchange and the Internet Comic Art Exchange.  Newitems are frequently listed by sellers, so check back often!

Last but not least, we wish all of you a very Happy and Healthy New Yearand a prosperous 2007!

Best,

Josh Nathanson, President

Email - buysell@comiclink.com

Tomis Erb, COO

Email - terb@comiclink.com

www.comiclink.com

A few of the NO RESERVE auction look very promising.

Does that mean the pieces will be exchange if a bid is placed? You know what they say about if something appears too good to be true.

I'm unfamiliar with the auction process for CLink.

-How long does the auction run? confused.gif

-What's the polisy of sellers "bidding" on thier own items (like the no reserve)? yeahok.gif

-is sniping allowed? devil.gif

I couldn't find these answers on the site.

Mike hi.gif

A few of the NO RESERVE auction look very promising.

Does that mean the pieces will be exchange if a bid is placed? You know what they say about if something appears too good to be true.

I'm unfamiliar with the auction process for CLink.

-How long does the auction run? confused.gif

-What's the polisy of sellers "bidding" on thier own items (like the no reserve)? yeahok.gif

-is sniping allowed? devil.gif

I couldn't find these answers on the site.

Mike hi.gif

The pieces at no reserve all start at $1 so the highest bid gets it. In other words, theoretically speaking, if a Frazetta piece only has one bid, even if it is worth $25K, the winning bidder gets it for $1. Our system does not allow sellers to bid on their own items - that never made sense to me. If they the seller wants "protection" it is done in the form of a reserve price. There is no extended bidding period so bidders can place their bids up until the very last second.

Josh Nathanson

www.comiclink.com

Original Art Auction Link

Internet Comic Art Exchange

Josh...

I looked at your selection yesterday and I have to say it is a nice auction of stuff.

I'm kind of surprised to see some "old friends" there including that Wrightson Frankenstein plate that I only sold 2 years ago (but had in my collection for almost 20)

nice stuff.. good luck

Rich===============

Josh...

I looked at your selection yesterday and I have to say it is a nice auction of stuff.

I'm kind of surprised to see some "old friends" there including that Wrightson Frankenstein plate that I only sold 2 years ago (but had in my collection for almost 20)

nice stuff.. good luck

Rich

Thanks Rich. The Wrightson plate is a nice piece. Good luck if you decide to try to reacquire it.

Josh Nathanson

www.comiclink.com

I was wondering about how long the auctions run too.....
Based on how the comic auctions are run, they are usually around 3.5 weeks long. Don't ask me why it is so confused-smiley-013.gif

We just listed a few new art pieces in the preview section - Neal Adams interior cover from Eerie #11, John Buscema Thor Splash page, a quintessential Hulk page by Sal Buscema and more. Definately worth checking out!

Josh Nathanson, ComicLink

Who is this *spoon*??

Do you honestly believe you'll be the only person that bids in this auction, or goes looking for a bargain.

Your statement baffles even the most flawed logic!

Every collector is always dreaming about the big score on eBay or some other collectibles auction site. Believe, me it still happens. Might only happen once every 5 years but there are still under realized bid items out there for flipping potential. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Who is this *spoon*??

Do you honestly believe you'll be the only person that bids in this auction, or goes looking for a bargain.

Follow the links and You'll find out who I am quite easily.

And you are? . . .

I asKed the question because there are some very nice pieces with no reserves and I was concerned if the piece didn't reach the price the seller had in mind they might get "sellers remorse." I wanted to know how binding the aucton rules are.

seems like a fair, uninsulting question to me confused-smiley-013.gif

Mike

893censored-thumb.gif

Who is this *spoon*??

And you are? . . .

I asKed the question because there are some very nice pieces with no reserves and I was concerned if the piece didn't reach the price the seller had in mind they might get "sellers remorse." I wanted to know how binding the aucton rules are.

Mike

893censored-thumb.gif

Oh I think you know who that is !

Who is this *spoon*??

And you are? . . .

Mike

893censored-thumb.gif

What, all of a sudden US contract law doesn't apply to comiclink??

...your going from bad to worse.