• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can you send a check from Paypal?

12 posts in this topic

You can have them mail you a check instead of transferring the funds and there is not a charge for it. But I dont believe they will make a check out and mail it to anyone else.

the buyer can pay by E-check through paypal which usually takes about 4-5 days to clear. Paypal has made me pay that way for several big $$$ books i purchased. There is one big advantage for the seller- last time i paid that way it cost the seller only $5 to accept payment instead of the usual sky high fees! that's worth a lot when the purchase is around 3K or more! Fees have probably gone up a little but should still be reasonable.

the buyer can pay by E-check through paypal which usually takes about 4-5 days to clear. Paypal has made me pay that way for several big $$$ books i purchased. There is one big advantage for the seller- last time i paid that way it cost the seller only $5 to accept payment instead of the usual sky high fees! that's worth a lot when the purchase is around 3K or more! Fees have probably gone up a little but should still be reasonable.

I think they will draw the E-check directly out of your checking account at least they did for me.