• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mid to High Grade Gold, Silver & Bronze Age DC FS on eBay

6 posts in this topic

I have 161 new mid to high grade DC auctions up on eBay this week.

silvermine eBay auctions

Featured items include:

Green Lantern #76 (1st Neal Adams)

Boy Commandos #16 CGC 7.0

Boy Commandos #18 CGC 8.5

Boy Commandos #20 CGC 8.0 (Sci-Fi cover, atomic explosion panel)

Boy Commados #29 CGC 8.5 (Simon & Kirby)

Green Lantern #45 CGC 9.2

Hawk & Dove #3 CGC 9.6 (HIGHEST CGC GRADED)

Swamp Thing #1 CGC 9.2

Very nice books... the thing I noticed from the older bronze I've boughten from you is that the interior pages are very nice and white... if I wasn't going to be away on a cruise when they all end I'd be bidding on quite a few. But I won't be back until January 17th.

Thanks! The books you purchased came from an original owner collection I picked up locally last year (there were 14 copies of COD #1 in VF to VF+, but no NM due to storage/handling dings). Although it can be bit cool and dry at times, the climate up here is ideal for paper collectibles.

Hopefully you can place a few bids before you go, but if not drop me a line after the auctions end if there are any books left that you are interested in.

Have fun on your cruise! thumbsup2.gif

I know my original collection purchased throughout the 70's and 80's have snow white interior pages, far superior to the non-original stuff I buy. It must be the air up here past the 45th parallel which keeps them so fresh.

Your auctions end while I'm on the ship... but if you don't mind me paying first thing when I get home I'd be happy to bid... I just wouldn't want to keep you hanging for payment for 7 days, unlike when I just pay you right away. I could also try to find internet on the ship to pay right away too. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No problem with waiting for payment until you get home. Enjoy the cruise.

BTW, I submitted a few more books from that collection through a friend in October for slabbing and they just came back (all with white pages):

Iron Man #11 9.6 (One of my favorite Iron Man covers)

Iron Man #31 9.6

Nick Fury Agent of SHIELD #11 9.6 (Barry Smith cover)

Nick Fury Agent of SHIELD #15 9.6 (1st Bullseye)

Nick Fury Agent of SHIELD #15 9.8 (NEW HIGHEST GRADED COPY)

Looks like I need to send in the few that I have left. cloud9.gif

No problem with waiting for payment until you get home. Enjoy the cruise.

BTW, I submitted a few more books from that collection through a friend in October for slabbing and they just came back (all with white pages):

Iron Man #11 9.6 (One of my favorite Iron Man covers)

Iron Man #31 9.6

Nick Fury Agent of SHIELD #11 9.6 (Barry Smith cover)

Nick Fury Agent of SHIELD #15 9.6 (1st Bullseye)

Nick Fury Agent of SHIELD #15 9.8 (NEW HIGHEST GRADED COPY)

Looks like I need to send in the few that I have left. cloud9.gif

Very Nice !!! thumbsup2.gif You hit the jackpot with that collection. I put some bids in on the 2 copies of Black Magic. If you have other horror titles from this collection, don't be afraid to PM me before you put them on eBay!!! gossip.gif