• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who put the tribbles in the quadrotritecale?

47 posts in this topic

I don't like tribbles...what a dumb episode

Cute video, but I agree with your sentiments. I never understood why this episode was so highly regarded. The only episode that I disliked more is the one where they picked up those hippie musicians. foreheadslap.gif

" Heading out to eden,

Yeah brother.

Heading out to eden,

Yeah brother.

No more trouble

In my body or my mind.

Goin' to live like a king

On whatever I find.

Eat all the fruit

And throw away the rind.

Yeah brother, yeah.

Steppin' out to eden,

Yeah brother.

Steppin' out to eden,

Yeah brother.

No more trouble

In my body or my mind.

On whatever I find.

Eat all the fruit

And throw away the rind.

Yeah brother. " hail.gif

That was a GENIUS episode compared to "Bonk Bonk" (Miri)

Yep, those two were among the worst.

Then there was the "Landru" one where people were "absorbed". screwy.gif

And the super stupid one with the older kid with those powers. He made some woman's face disappear because she was laughing. screwy.gif

And lastly there was the one with the young kids...

"Hail, Hail, Fire and Stone...

Call the Angel we may go...

Far Away...

Long to see...

Friendly Angel Come to Me."

Those were the worst ones.

tonofbricks.gif

The only redeeming factor for "Spock's Brain" and the Mudd episodes was that they at least had some hot looking women running around.

Hear Hear! thumbsup2.gif

I don't like tribbles...what a dumb episode

Cute video, but I agree with your sentiments. I never understood why this episode was so highly regarded. The only episode that I disliked more is the one where they picked up those hippie musicians. foreheadslap.gif

" Heading out to eden,

Yeah brother.

Heading out to eden,

Yeah brother.

No more trouble

In my body or my mind.

On whatever I find.

Eat all the fruit

And throw away the rind.

Yeah brother, yeah.

Steppin' out to eden,

Yeah brother.

Steppin' out to eden,

Yeah brother.

No more trouble

In my body or my mind.

On whatever I find.

Eat all the fruit

And throw away the rind.

Yeah brother. " hail.gif

That was a GENIUS episode compared to "Bonk Bonk" (Miri)

Yep, those two were among the worst.

Then there was the "Landru" one where people were "absorbed". screwy.gif

tonofbricks.gif

"are you of the body?"

Gotta admit though..Festival looked like a blast!

Since people are pointing out "bad" Star Trek, one of my favorite scenes is from 'Miri." That's the episode where all the adults on a planet die from a disease that kills you once you turn into an adult. Anyway, Kirk is trying to talk sense to the kids, and they chant "Blah blah blah" to him every time he tries to speak, so Kirk jumps up and says, "NO BLAH BLAH BLAH!" Absolute CLASSIC Shatner that you must see if you haven't.

In the same vein, does anyone own William Shatner's "The Transformed Man" cd? His version of "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" is ROTFLYFAO hilarious. And this is not to diss Shatner at all. Nobody has a better sense of humor than this guy where he parodies that record with his rap version of JULIUS CAESAR in Free Enterprise. Any seen that movie?

All this being said, I love Star Trek. It's one of the most - if not The Most - visionary show of all time. It didn't just try to convey the future but invented it. Everythng from the cell phone to automatic doors to the pc were designed by guys who were born and bred on Star Trek. A great book to read is called The Physics of Star Trek that talks about the scientific viability of the many gadgets in the show, discussing the latest research on time travel, traveling at or beyond the speed of light, and "beaming" someone from one place to another.

My favorite episodes:

City on the Edge of Forever

Trouble with Tribbles

Let That Be Your Last Battlefield

Live Long and Prosper!! headbang.gif

Since people are pointing out "bad" Star Trek, one of my favorite scenes is from 'Miri." That's the episode where all the adults on a planet die from a disease that kills you once you turn into an adult. Anyway, Kirk is trying to talk sense to the kids, and they chant "Blah blah blah" to him every time he tries to speak, so Kirk jumps up and says, "NO BLAH BLAH BLAH!" Absolute CLASSIC Shatner that you must see if you haven't.

In the same vein, does anyone own William Shatner's "The Transformed Man" cd? His version of "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" is ROTFLYFAO hilarious. And this is not to diss Shatner at all. Nobody has a better sense of humor than this guy where he parodies that record with his rap version of JULIUS CAESAR in Free Enterprise. Any seen that movie?

All this being said, I love Star Trek. It's one of the most - if not The Most - visionary show of all time. It didn't just try to convey the future but invented it. Everythng from the cell phone to automatic doors to the pc were designed by guys who were born and bred on Star Trek. A great book to read is called The Physics of Star Trek that talks about the scientific viability of the many gadgets in the show, discussing the latest research on time travel, traveling at or beyond the speed of light, and "beaming" someone from one place to another.

My favorite episodes:

City on the Edge of Forever

Trouble with Tribbles

Let That Be Your Last Battlefield

Live Long and Prosper!! headbang.gif

Free Enterprise was a great movie! I laughed my tail off!