• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who put the tribbles in the quadrotritecale?

47 posts in this topic

I don't like tribbles...what a dumb episode

Cute video, but I agree with your sentiments. I never understood why this episode was so highly regarded. The only episode that I disliked more is the one where they picked up those hippie musicians. foreheadslap.gif

I never thought much of the episode when new -- though I do remember really liking Scotty's fight with the Klingons and his embarrassment at explaining to Kirk what triggered the brawl.

Dennis

Th hippie episode was the worst ever, slightly worse than 'Spock's Brain."

The tribbles episode was pretty good,I liked when they took it and put the characters from DS9 in it. Amazing.

I don't like tribbles...what a dumb episode

Cute video, but I agree with your sentiments. I never understood why this episode was so highly regarded. The only episode that I disliked more is the one where they picked up those hippie musicians. foreheadslap.gif

" Heading out to eden,

Yeah brother.

Heading out to eden,

Yeah brother.

No more trouble

In my body or my mind.

Goin' to live like a king

On whatever I find.

Eat all the fruit

And throw away the rind.

Yeah brother, yeah.

Steppin' out to eden,

Yeah brother.

Steppin' out to eden,

Yeah brother.

No more trouble

In my body or my mind.

Goin' to live like a king

On whatever I find.

Eat all the fruit

And throw away the rind.

Yeah brother. " hail.gif

That was a GENIUS episode compared to "Bonk Bonk" (Miri)

Th hippie episode was the worst ever, slightly worse than 'Spock's Brain."

The tribbles episode was pretty good,I liked when they took it and put the characters from DS9 in it. Amazing.

BRAIN BRAIN....WHAT IS BRAIN!!!?

My favorite Star Trek episode without question is The city on the edge of forever!

It is generally considered the best by reviewers too.

That's definitely one of the best episodes. I also liked "Doomsday Machine", "Amok Time", "Enemy Within", "Balance of Terror", and one that most people don't like much....."Arena".