• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze Age Thanos Appreciation Thread

139 posts in this topic

Stick to your day job. tongue.gifpoke2.gif

Your proportions are off. 1/8 head, 3/8 torso, 4/8 legs. Midpoint should be at the groin.

well, look who done took him a figure drawing class in high school. i ain't never got me no good learnin like 'at down here

Your proportions are off. 1/8 head, 3/8 torso, 4/8 legs. Midpoint should be at the groin.

well, look who done took him a figure drawing class in high school. i ain't never got me no good learnin like 'at down here

Actually, I won a national art contest and was offered a full scholarship to the Art Institute of Chicago, which I turned down to go to U of I. poke2.gif

Actually, I won a national art contest and was offered a full scholarship to the Art Institute of Chicago, which I turned down to go to U of I. poke2.gif

Another world tragedy narrowly averted. poke2.gif

that trumps my six years of art classes and Architecture degree, that's for sure

Another world tragedy narrowly averted. poke2.gif

Not really, as it was a total lie.

...except for the U of I part.

Well, I won top prize at a Provincial Art Exhibit and got a plaque. yay.gif

Pic? grin.gif

Pic? grin.gif

of the plaque?

Pic? grin.gif

I think my Dad is using it as a cutting board. confused-smiley-013.gif All my old Public and High School awards and 893censored-thumb.gif are who-knows-where right now.

Strange Tales (what are the numbers 178-181 -- not sure)

Warlock 9-15

Marvel Two In One Annual 2

Avengers Ann. 7

Goes from the Magus storyline right into the Thanos line (though Thanos assists in the battle against the Magus). Great cosmic stuff.

And back to the point of this thread... poke2.gif

captainmarvel30.jpg

Not a fan of this cover other then it reminds me of the GA covers or yester year and for that I give it a thumbs up. thumbsup2.gif

When I was younger I always thought it was Thanos on the cover. tonofbricks.gif

Strange Tales (what are the numbers 178-181 -- not sure)

Warlock 9-15

Marvel Two In One Annual 2

Avengers Ann. 7

Goes from the Magus storyline right into the Thanos line (though Thanos assists in the battle against the Magus). Great cosmic stuff.

Thanks cool.gif

I believe that I finished my collection of all bronze Thanos appearances. I have the following:

Iron Man #55

Daredevil #105,107

Captain Marvel #25-33

Logan's Run #6

Marvel Feature #12

Avengers #118,125

Warlock #9-11, 15

Avengers Annual #7

Marvel two-in-one Annual #2

I also have Iron Man #88 which has a flashback with Thanos.

Hey ashrael,

Check out marvel 2-in-1 , 61-63, a 3 part arc with some flashback panels of Thanos, not the best looking Thanos ever, but some good looking Jerry Bingham artwork otherwise...Hope this helps complete your BA Thanos collection !!!!

thumbsup2.gif

Regards,

Bump