• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

A bold move there from Jimmers and that would be a hige sacrifice, so i feel I must weigh in too.

If there are no scams around here for a week I will refrain from posting about beer so as not to tempt Jimmers.

Steps to working hard like Gav

Step 1: beer.gif

Step 2: Repeat

Step 3: Repeat

Step 4: Repeat

Step.....

Step 63: faint2.gif

i wish i was that creative.

all i do is kill off fictional characters in gross and demeaning ways.

which is much better than a quick little post like mine by far.... :foryou:

Gav - I finally checked out Lebowski's Twitter this weekend... I think he needs to get some new tweets on there...

Yeah I meant to give him a nudge this weekend to pull his finger out of his arse but I ended up getting steaming drunk instead :sorry:

I'll coerce him into some more twittering this week without fail :banana:

I'm just glad you made it back to the boards... I was about to start a WTF is Junkenstein99 thread and get people on the lookout for you

i popped in and out over the weekend. doing re-writes and editing the consent forms that will go out (either tonight or tomorrow) to the ones that want to be part of the book. lawyers are so to the point, always taking the fun out of something.

oh, and yard work, hours and hours of yardwork. i was not happy.

j