• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

I'm just glad you made it back to the boards... I was about to start a WTF is Junkenstein99 thread and get people on the lookout for you

i popped in and out over the weekend. doing re-writes and editing the consent forms that will go out (either tonight or tomorrow) to the ones that want to be part of the book. lawyers are so to the point, always taking the fun out of something.

oh, and yard work, hours and hours of yardwork. i was not happy.

j

Where's my ing email? :sumo:

there was a bachelor party for a friend of mine that i was at. i drank shot after shot for the first hour. then came the chili. i lasted about 15 min after eating before puking it up on his spare bedroom floor.

the next morning i had to shower since i was in his wedding party. whilst taking a shower i blew my nose and a bean flew out of my nose in the shower.

true story. this is one reason why i haven't drank for almost 10 years.

j

kids...

don't drink hard liqour and eat chili together.

you may have a good drinking story for when you get older, but the smell doesn't go away for a few days.

j

Strain harder, mine's gone in about two hours (thumbs u