• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

this is very time consuming

jeez.

Jason,

i just want the chew set put on now!

now!now!now!

i do like the way you think, trying to get the hard working gemma to waste time with us (clean and fresh smelling) fanboys that inhabit the slums of this thread.

jeez.

Jason,

now!now!now!

i do like the way you think, trying to get the hard working gemma to waste time with us (clean and fresh smelling) fanboys that inhabit the slums of this thread.

:acclaim:

jeez.

Jason,

now!now!now!

I don't want the Chew set added yet, because I don't want to make your chew collection feel punny :baiting:

I just feel bad for Gemma every time I look at the registry threads because she's always getting the "your doing great BUT..." posts. I figured those of us over in this slum of a thread understand thankless jobs and wanted her to know she is loved even if she doesn't get books added to the registry before their even published (like it seems some people want :screwy: )

jeez.

Jason,

now!now!now!

I don't want the Chew set added yet, because I don't want to make your chew collection feel punny :baiting:

I just feel bad for Gemma every time I look at the registry threads because she's always getting the "your doing great BUT..." posts. I figured those of us over in this slum of a thread understand thankless jobs and wanted her to know she is loved even if she doesn't get books added to the registry before their even published (like it seems some people want :screwy: )

i am fine with an inferior set (i am comfortable with my masculinity) and anyway, once i get my strawberry shortcake books graded, i WILL have the GREATEST SET EVER!

jeez.

Jason,

now!now!now!

i am fine with an inferior set (i am comfortable with my masculinity) and anyway, once i get my strawberry shortcake books graded, i WILL have the GREATEST SET EVER!

quagmire.gif

PS since you won't be able to see it, that's a Quagmire smiley

jeez.

Jason,

now!now!now!

(worship)

My company filters out most of the images too. I hate half-reading threads that are image heavy as I miss most of the jokes meh

It's 19:10 and I still haven't touched a beer :acclaim:

• Administrator
My company filters out most of the images too. I hate half-reading threads that are image heavy as I miss most of the jokes meh

Slacker :baiting:

that's right all the other threads! we here in the ghetto have a chick hanging with us.

suck it you highbrows!

:roflmao: :roflmao:

I'm trying to do a weekend without after Jason told me to :banana:

whoa whoa whoa Don't be pointing the gun at me. It was just a friendly challenge ;)

whoa whoa whoa Don't be pointing the gun at me. It was just a friendly challenge ;)

And one I aim to meet! :sumo: