• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

yes, i made quite a bit of headway, you have no idea what fun it is writing your story.

the ending will floor you! it's so good, i'm going to give you partial credit for the story for giving me such a kick concept.

i'm gonna want your signature.

for a loan. j/k

So, if you are reading this thread, you probably saw my posts about going to the bar last night with my wife and some of our friends. Now imagine my suprise/fun at having a little bit of a buzz, playing some shuffleboard, and turning to see these...

3917912982_527fc740af.jpg

My iPhone picture cannot do these shorts justice. Bright red with dogs all over them...

This guy was a rockstar!

I so want Cutler to be a big FAIL in Chicago. He is such a cocky little mess. He can play really hot for a few games, but plays generally crappy while having a head the size of a 5 time superbowl MVP.

He was such a snotty little mess on the pre-game tonight. Just proved to me what I already thought about him