• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

thinking of possibly talking btk into a single headshot of one of the people in the book showing the moment of their death. you know knife to the forehead, sunken face since ones soul was sucked out.

something along those lines. going to send out a email to everyone as a contest to be on the cover.

just simple font atthe top reading "Everybody Dies" and at the bottom my name. 6x9 trim size

thinking of possibly talking btk into a single headshot of one of the people in the book showing the moment of their death. you know knife to the forehead, sunken face since ones soul was sucked out.

something along those lines. going to send out a email to everyone as a contest to be on the cover.

just simple font atthe top reading "Everybody Dies" and at the bottom my name.

Sounds cool man (thumbs u

6x9 trim size

You got me there ???

Isn't there some magical phrase you came up with that would summon Gemma for Boozad... why don't you give that a try

i forgot the ending to that...it had something to do with booze and unicorns.

i'll have to revist it once the book is written.

slog off ye fairy