• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

pug.jpg

aarex1.jpg

I need to upload my photo's from when I was living in Lubbock. I've got picks of one of my fawn pugs in the snow that all you can see is the trail she is clearing walking through the snow... can't see her... just her path

this was in North Carolina! he is a little bigger now. Kids named him, Rex Marley

rexinpool038lr.jpg

I wish my pugs would play in the water like that, but they have an unrelenting fear of water since my wife encouraged our youngest one to run to her in the pool (and she didn't know it was a pool)....

long story short... pugs don't float/swim... they sink... like a brick... but faster...

rexinpool038lr.jpg

I wish my pugs would play in the water like that, but they have an unrelenting fear of water since my wife encouraged our youngest one to run to her in the pool (and she didn't know it was a pool)....

long story short... pugs don't float/swim... they sink... like a brick... but faster...

he chases the kids everywhere they go