• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

Anyone watch X Factor UK?

Love that show! Hilarious! Funny and sometimes it can be really amazing to see some of those talents and of course it´s amazing like the judges overrate singers and then critisize others with talent.

Anyone saw that donkey rescuing hot

who works in a mans prison? :devil:

i slept until 10 this morning. went to the post office, played some guitar hero 5 with the wife, played other things with the wife in return for sitting through yet another episode of cris angel mindfreak.

and that is pretty much it. stayed off the pc for the majority of the day and i was waiting for a phone call...just a single phonecall.

oh yeah, juliette lewis was cool, bam margera was not acting like a total tarrd last night (unlike the last time we met him, practically assaulted my wife), jess margera is nothing like his brother and chad ginsberg from cky looks just as much a dirty bum in real life then he does on tv.

Hi facebook friend