• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

i hafta say, writin' gav's story is quite funny, i might need to run it by another brit to make sure the slang is right. me being a yank an all might equate to butchering the english language worse than you brits already do.

:banana:

If you need any help with the slang (epsecially Wolverhampton slang), I'll help you out Jay (thumbs u

titles of each story:

Just one of those days... (crime nior)

Dear Diary (serial killer/monster)

Happily Undead Ever After (surprisingly, by the title it is a zombie story)

Spiderwebs (serial killer)

Death March (monster story in world war 2)

You got my attention Now! (zombie)

Booze's bollocks has seen better days (zom/com based on?)

Last Laugh (witchcraft)

Those are the stories with finished rough drafts or are close to having the rough drafts completed.

there are still 13 more to be written.

everything is exploding at work... our shared server was full, so the system that I am the system admin for could not write the files necessary for our MMIS system to process replenishment orders for products for the 14 hospitals... not a huge problem, has happened before... when our IT department began working to clean off the server so that my system could write the files, something (at this time I still haven't been told what) corrupted the entire server, not just the partition for my system... so now none of the automated processess for the materials management departments for any of our systems that order materials... and that made us miss our cutoff for getting orders in to our distributors to get JIT deliveries today... and we are running so lean right now because of economic conditions and trying to save the bottom line that we are not going to have enough supplies to take care of patients...

trying to do everything we can to get product in and fix the problem ASAP

everything is exploding at work... our shared server was full, so the system that I am the system admin for could not write the files necessary for our MMIS system to process replenishment orders for products for the 14 hospitals... not a huge problem, has happened before... when our IT department began working to clean off the server so that my system could write the files, something (at this time I still haven't been told what) corrupted the entire server, not just the partition for my system... so now none of the automated processess for the materials management departments for any of our systems that order materials... and that made us miss our cutoff for getting orders in to our distributors to get JIT deliveries today... and we are running so lean right now because of economic conditions and trying to save the bottom line that we are not going to have enough supplies to take care of patients...

trying to do everything we can to get product in and fix the problem ASAP

we fix our server once a week, wether it needs it or not!!

computers, helping the world create more work (or so it seems some times).