• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

I'm not blaming IT. I've seen servers become corrupted before... just stressin trying to get everything done. trying to ease some stress by reading posts while sitting on hold on the phone with vendors & distributors

you know what helps?

a good crapping...just take a half hour, take the sports pages with you and just go sit on the toilet and unload.

i always feel better after one and i feel even better after a two...

and I may jack around alot on slow days (most) but i take my job very seriously and what my company is supposed to do very serious... i really do want for patients to get the best possible care they can while at my company

dude, what you do is very important to all patients in your region, without supplies, they cannot receive care. my job is unimportant for the most part. you do make a difference.

Crapping stresses me out. I like the challenge of holding it in all day until I get home. Sometimes I lose, but most of the time I win.

Brings a tear to my eye. Literally.

Crapping stresses me out. I like the challenge of holding it in all day until I get home. Sometimes I lose, but most of the time I win.

nothing is more relaxing than squeezing the first turd out after holding it all day. the relief, kind of taking a after holding it all night.

nothing is more relaxing than squeezing the first turd out after holding it all day. the relief, kind of taking a after holding it all night.

I tend not to squeeze but let it take it's own course. It sort of makes a cracking sound and feels like someone is sticking a sharp pin in your eye.

Unbeatable.

hey gave, this is what a professional editor said about one of the cover ideas:

by deboree Good on ya.

From the look of the covers I'd assumed it was from an established press. No doubt the inside's just as good.

:o

Wow, that's cool. I did do a lot of graphic design for my old company, a lot of it is still on their website. I love doing stuff like that, I'll knock as many as you like up for ideas for Bill to draw.

That's a great compliment though, I'm flattered! :blush:

hey gave, this is what a professional editor said about one of the cover ideas:

by deboree Good on ya.

From the look of the covers I'd assumed it was from an established press. No doubt the inside's just as good.

:o

Wow, that's cool. I did do a lot of graphic design for my old company, a lot of it is still on their website. I love doing stuff like that, I'll knock as many as you like up for ideas for Bill to draw.

That's a great compliment though, I'm flattered! :blush:

i think i want to use the doll cover, with bill doing the back. the test cover that i did show to a few people were really drawn to the doll cover. is that a public domain picture? if not then i'm sure btk would be willing to do that with his own spin.

or i may limit the first pressing to 150 copies or whatever the initial order is and then switch to the mauseluem cover for the 2nd press.

not sure.

maybe, just maybe you could go into cover design on the side...

just saying'