• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

jason,

talking about that short story on comicopolis you posted earlier this month (i know i'm behind AND slow at the same time)..

You obviously don't remember this little excerpt from a private message...

I'm really excited for you getting published. If I could do anything in the world it would be to be a writer. I've started working at it again recently.

oh yeah!

it's going to be great! no one would guess who actually starts the infection....

good thing this won't be sold in the uk, probably lynch me if i ever went...

no it is not the royal family. it is someone much bigger in the uk than the queen.

elton john?

haha...

not a bigger queen than the queen, just bigger than the queen.

to find out who started the infection in your story jason, you'd have to wait until my novel "life is vapor" is out for that question

oh yeah!

it's going to be great! no one would guess who actually starts the infection....

no it is not the royal family. it is someone much bigger in the uk than the queen.

elton john?

haha...

I don't know any fat brits so I'm going to go with Mr. Bean...

• Administrator
cine7_sf_horror.jpg

I always thought it would be cool to get a follow up movie that explained what that thing was

Wasn't it described as Geiger's "Navigator" at some point? I was always curious if it was another alien race that had been attacked by the Aliens or if it was a specific transporter/incubator for them. (so, I agree that a follow-up movie could be cool)

jason,

talking about that short story on comicopolis you posted earlier this month (i know i'm behind AND slow at the same time)..

You obviously don't remember this little excerpt from a private message...

I'm really excited for you getting published. If I could do anything in the world it would be to be a writer. I've started working at it again recently.

doh!

well the story on comicopolis is good!

you definately have talent with writing, just need to refine what you have and you could make a part time job out of it (or full time).

anybody who wants to write or become a cover artist should got to duotrope.com

your story is pretty much rtp as is with just a few refinements.

you should sub it to a publisher

oh yeah!

elton john?

haha...

Morrissey :insane:

yeahhh!!!! I just got told to go on a wild goose chase. yeah!!!

I have been doing one of those for three weeks after a $400 worth of comics that were sent to me. Long and short of it? I ain't getting 'em. :(

we used to send rookies to get a "long weight" from another team. Usually, the other team was ready and kept it rolling.......

Even had a rookie once driving a forklift around Mooresville trying to find a "long weight".....

lol

yeahhh!!!! I just got told to go on a wild goose chase. yeah!!!

I have been doing one of those for three weeks after a $400 worth of comics that were sent to me. Long and short of it? I ain't getting 'em. :(

you are close to getting one from me!!!!