• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

i did reach my pinnicle in pransterisms a few years ago.

this guy i worked with, we'll call him jon (since that is his real name) split from his wife. she took everything but $300, without a car and needing to get to work, jon bought a scooter (not one of those vespa types, but the really small ones). jon was not a small man, he probably pushed 275 and was 6'.

so i decided to take his mind off of life, i'd do something for him.

he was just moved to night deliveries so...

before i left one day, i put his scooter on a wood pallet, tied it down with vinyl bands, shrinkwrapped it, double boxed it and slapped a shipping label with his address on it.

two days later he rode in on his scooter, very pissed off.

the trucking company delivered his scooter to his apartment two days after he reported the scooter stolen and making his brother come and pick him up from work.. i being the smart man i am, bought a sympathy card and had everyone in the building sign it. he never did find out who did it....

mean? kind of, he got the joke when we threw him a party after he got promoted the day after he got his scooter back (i knew about the promotion so i knew that would negate everything)

this guy i worked with, we'll call him jon (since that is his real name) split from his wife. she took everything but $300, without a car and needing to get to work, jon bought a scooter (not one of those vespa types, but the really small ones). jon was not a small man, he probably pushed 275 and was 6'.

before i left one day, i put his scooter on a wood pallet, tied it down with vinyl bands, shrinkwrapped it, double boxed it and slapped a shipping label with his address on it.

the trucking company delivered his scooter to his apartment two days after he reported the scooter stolen and making his brother come and pick him up from work.. i being the smart man i am, bought a sympathy card and had everyone in the building sign it. he never did find out who did it....

mean? kind of, he got the joke when we threw him a party after he got promoted the day after he got his scooter back (i knew about the promotion so i knew that would negate everything)

i guess you had to be there and know they guy to get the joke about it.

That is REALLY REALLY funny! except I dont know what "pransterisms" are... hm