• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

ok... so this is a move on my part... BUT... I just saw this post over in the registry request thread and couldn't help but laugh to myself about it... I'm waiting to see how Gemma responds to it, but also thinking that someone might want to point this poster to the information that lets him know that the registry is a value-add (for free) not something you get when you pay to have your books graded...

and now for the post...

I have been asking for almost a year for a set to be added to the registry. What does it take to get this done? I have paid to get these comics graded by CGC and I think the support there is horrible at best. This is my now 7th request for this set to be added. Can you please work on this request? I would hate to resort to blogging about CGC and its rather slow response to everything. Please respond to this ASAP. The set in question is: Star Wars: X-wing Squadron 1-4 Set. Sorry to be so crass, but I do beleive asking for almost a year is ridiculous.

ok... so this is a move on my part... BUT... I just saw this post over in the registry request thread and couldn't help but laugh to myself about it... I'm waiting to see how Gemma responds to it, but also thinking that someone might want to point this poster to the information that lets him know that the registry is a value-add (for free) not something you get when you pay to have your books graded...

and now for the post...

I have been asking for almost a year for a set to be added to the registry. What does it take to get this done? I have paid to get these comics graded by CGC and I think the support there is horrible at best. This is my now 7th request for this set to be added. Can you please work on this request? I would hate to resort to blogging about CGC and its rather slow response to everything. Please respond to this ASAP. The set in question is: Star Wars: X-wing Squadron 1-4 Set. Sorry to be so crass, but I do beleive asking for almost a year is ridiculous.

What a tit. Does he not realise that there is one person entering all of the sets requested, and there is a ing lot of them. So he paid to get his books graded, did he pay extra for the privelage of jumping the queue? Or to demand a response ASAP? The fact he has even posted that is horrible at best. Sorry to be crass you , but I do believe you're bang out of order.

Gav - getting pissed off at Star Wars Man.

and now for the post...

What a tit. Does he not realise that there is one person entering all of the sets requested, and there is a ing lot of them. So he paid to get his books graded, did he pay extra for the privelage of jumping the queue? Or to demand a response ASAP? The fact he has even posted that is horrible at best. Sorry to be crass you , but I do believe you're bang out of order.

you forgot to italicize random words

and now for the post...

Talking to Gemma like that and not realizing it is one person makes me want to :makepoint:

That being said I think this another one of those areas that CGC takes full advantage of their monopoly.

Edited by branget

and now for the post...

Talking to Gemma like that and not realizing it is one person makes me want to :makepoint:

That being said I think this another one of those areas that CGC takes full advantage of their monopoly.

star-wars-yoda-pissed-me-off-you-have.jpg

ugh... it's flag football practice time... I love playing... just wish I could get on a team with guys that knew what they were doing...

I had to draw up basic cover 2, 3, and 4 defenses on big huge posterboards to take with me to explain to these guys that have never played any football at all what they need to be doing....

just let us win at least 1 game this season... please... just 1

yeah, a family member is in need. may have to raise a bit less than $1k.

talk about bad timing...

baltimore and a guillory signing.

i guess i'm possibly going to sell more to make sure i have $$ for the con and the ss. this is the third time this year i have helped them out.

:pullhair:

so.....

let's get this back into irreverence...

going to see richard bacchus and the luckiest girls tonight.

he was the founding guitar player for new york's coolest post ramones punk band called DGENERATION.

do a search for them, it is worth it!

and the best part is, it is a free show!

that i can afford!

Edited by Junkenstein99

ugh... it's flag football practice time... I love playing... just wish I could get on a team with guys that knew what they were doing...

I had to draw up basic cover 2, 3, and 4 defenses on big huge posterboards to take with me to explain to these guys that have never played any football at all what they need to be doing....

how many do you play?

how many do you play?

I think 10