• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

Did it go well?

i think, it is really not any different than what i do now, just more responsiblities and more oversight.

More money too?

yep, 5 figures more..

If you get that big of a bump, you'll have to visit the lone star state!

perhaps...

the problem is, i don't drink alchohol so no massive benders

why oh why do I keep getting stuck in these mindless, completely unneccessary meetings this week...

one word,

corporateamerica

I can't complain too much... was able to put the finishing touches on my commemorative speech for tonight, study for my speech final tonight, and sketch out some plot threads for my story (thumbs u

someone is a busy bee

Did it go well?

i think, it is really not any different than what i do now, just more responsiblities and more oversight.

More money too?

yep, 5 figures more..

If you get that big of a bump, you'll have to visit the lone star state!

perhaps...

the problem is, i don't drink alchohol so no massive benders

good cause I have a better time when I don't drink (thumbs u

why oh why do I keep getting stuck in these mindless, completely unneccessary meetings this week...

one word,

corporateamerica

I can't complain too much... was able to put the finishing touches on my commemorative speech for tonight, study for my speech final tonight, and sketch out some plot threads for my story (thumbs u

someone is a busy bee

as much as we (the group) are talking about writing in PMs, I need to be..

i'm having a bit of a block with the writing thing because...1.i have a firm deadline to meet. 2. i have others relying on my work and 3. i don't want to totally suck ion front of my friends...

other than that, i could write hackneyed zom stories all day long.

i'm having a bit of a block with the writing thing because...1.i have a firm deadline to meet. 2. i have others relying on my work and 3. i don't want to totally suck ion front of my friends...

1) Is this a publisher deadline or a board friend deadline? If it's board friends, I wouldn't worry. 2) can't help you there except to say that I am in the same boat 3) Dont worry about sucking... however hard your writing ends up sucking (which I highly doubt it will), my will suck twice as hard and be twice as hack.

I have to say, I was thoroughly inspired by your short introduction you sent out... I've got my character thought out and have begun fleshing him out to write... I'm more concerned with writing too much for the exercise we are doing.

Here's Kris (lowest man on Milo's security team). Think Dexter (from the show): emotionless 99% of the time, was beaten by multiple step-fathers, started living on the streets at 13, loner. He works the night shift on the security team and is constantly in trouble for needlessly killing zombies (wasting limited ammo). Joins Milo in wanting to move to a new settlement, but does so because he doesn't want to be around when the body of one of his mother's ex-husbands (fellow survivor) is found. Kris killed him in a rare fit of rage.

1) Is this a publisher deadline or a board friend deadline? If it's board friends, I wouldn't worry. it's the deadline for everybody dies, promised that it would be ready for xmas 2) can't help you there except to say that I am in the same boat it is hard to continue someone else's story without letting them down, this is my first collaboration so i'm a bit nervous 3) Dont worry about sucking... however hard your writing ends up sucking (which I highly doubt it will), my will suck twice as hard and be twice as hack it's easier to submit to someone you don't know and have them read your stuff, sending to someone you do is a bit tougher since, in this case, i've kind of talked myself up a bit. i just hope i write stuff you guys like .

I have to say, I was thoroughly inspired by your short introduction you sent out... I've got my character thought out and have begun fleshing him out to write... I'm more concerned with writing too much for the exercise we are doing.

besides the confidence thing, the writing is not a big deal, it is writing along side someone else not copying their style but not deviating too far from it and adding your own style.

Here's Kris (lowest man on Milo's security team). Think Dexter (from the show): emotionless 99% of the time, was beaten by multiple step-fathers, started living on the streets at 13, loner. He works the night shift on the security team and is constantly in trouble for needlessly killing zombies (wasting limited ammo). Joins Milo in wanting to move to a new settlement, but does so because he doesn't want to be around when the body of one of his mother's ex-husbands (fellow survivor) is found. Kris killed him in a rare fit of rage.

you have such great ideas, you need to get them out!

:o My Serbian contact just emailed me back!!!!

I have her checking to see which Serbian WD books are available.....do you want them all if she has them guys? Just the covers that differ from the American versions?

I'll keep you posted

I have her checking to see which Serbian WD books are available.....do you want them all if she has them guys? Just the covers that differ from the American versions?

I'll keep you posted

:takeit:

Edited by shortstack comics

I'll keep you posted

lol Does that mean any I can get?

I'm not sure how much these will end up costing (especially factoring in the expensive shipping).

1) Is this a publisher deadline or a board friend deadline? If it's board friends, I wouldn't worry. it's the deadline for everybody dies, promised that it would be ready for xmas 2) can't help you there except to say that I am in the same boat it is hard to continue someone else's story without letting them down, this is my first collaboration so i'm a bit nervous 3) Dont worry about sucking... however hard your writing ends up sucking (which I highly doubt it will), my will suck twice as hard and be twice as hack it's easier to submit to someone you don't know and have them read your stuff, sending to someone you do is a bit tougher since, in this case, i've kind of talked myself up a bit. i just hope i write stuff you guys like .

besides the confidence thing, the writing is not a big deal, it is writing along side someone else not copying their style but not deviating too far from it and adding your own style.

you have such great ideas, you need to get them out!

that is where I run into problems. I get ideas, get them sketched out on paper, and then never follow through... :(

I'll keep you posted

not just :takeit: , but hell f-in yes, :takeit:

NOTED! :headbang:

Keep your fingers crossed she can still find them all :wishluck:

I'll keep you posted

er...nah i guess i skip these like i did the at-ats...

this will not happen again!

yes i wanna even the ones with the same american cover.

i'd settle for the first 10 issues. first 20 would be dreamy big boy.

me luv yew wrong time g.i.

I'll keep you posted

I'm not sure how much these will end up costing (especially factoring in the expensive shipping).

Let me know costs... I'll pm you my cell number and you can call or text me and I'll get right back (instead of PMing or something on here... which who knows when I would get back to that... I mean... come on... it's not like I'm always on here or something...)

I'll keep you posted

er...nah i guess i skip these like i did the at-ats...

this will not happen again!

yes i wanna even the ones with the same american cover.

i'd settle for the first 10 issues. first 20 would be dreamy big boy.

me luv yew wrong time g.i.

You got it! From what I understand, they are only up to #12 or 13 over there, so :wishluck: hopefully I can snag a couple full runs!

I'll keep you posted

Let me know costs... I'll pm you my cell number and you can call or text me and I'll get right back (instead of PMing or something on here... which who knows when I would get back to that... I mean... come on... it's not like I'm always on here or something...)

Currently we're going back and forth via email, so it isn't always the fastest anyway. I think PM will work out fine :)

I know Hawkman wants them too, so I'll try to get three full runs if I can