• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

What's the story on "Stuff of Legend". Is it a full size comic? Have you read it?

It's actually 8x8 (inches) instead of the standard 6.75x10.5.

The first issue was really entertaining. It's about a boy being kidnapped by the boogyman and his toys going to rescue him. Sounds simple but it is REALLY well done. I might just have a reader copy that could make its way to the great white north if you are looking.

It's a darker version of "Toy Story" :cloud9:

This just in... pictures of the elusive wild Lebowski taken at a ranger station in Georgia!

joaquinbeard-1.jpg

hm Those don't look like Versace sunglasses.....T.J. only wears snobby, pretentious brand names :whistle:

What's the story on "Stuff of Legend". Is it a full size comic? Have you read it?

It's actually 8x8 (inches) instead of the standard 6.75x10.5.

The first issue was really entertaining. It's about a boy being kidnapped by the boogyman and his toys going to rescue him. Sounds simple but it is REALLY well done. I might just have a reader copy that could make its way to the great white north if you are looking.

That would be great. I backed off because of the size - which now sounds weird to say. I thought it was a kid's book. I guess the #2 ltd to 500 variant in the other thread is worth taking a look at then.

This just in... pictures of the elusive wild Lebowski taken at a ranger station in Georgia!

joaquinbeard-1.jpg

hm Those don't look like Versace sunglasses.....T.J. only wears snobby, pretentious brand names :whistle:

Hater.

joaquinbeard-1.jpg

Hater.

I speak the truth....I've seen your glasses in person :sick: