• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

This just in... pictures of the elusive wild Lebowski taken at a ranger station in Georgia!

joaquinbeard-1.jpg

hm Those don't look like Versace sunglasses.....T.J. only wears snobby, pretentious brand names :whistle:

Hater.

I speak the truth....I've seen your glasses in person :sick:

And I've seen your loud-azz plaid shorts in person. :sick:

This just in... pictures of the elusive wild Lebowski taken at a ranger station in Georgia!

joaquinbeard-1.jpg

hm Those don't look like Versace sunglasses.....T.J. only wears snobby, pretentious brand names :whistle:

Hater.

You're ugly and smelly.

Poopiehead.

joaquinbeard-1.jpg

Hater.

I own a pair my wife bought for me, and that right there is the reason they have NEVER been worn!

What's the story on "Stuff of Legend". Is it a full size comic? Have you read it?

It's actually 8x8 (inches) instead of the standard 6.75x10.5.

The first issue was really entertaining. It's about a boy being kidnapped by the boogyman and his toys going to rescue him. Sounds simple but it is REALLY well done. I might just have a reader copy that could make its way to the great white north if you are looking.

That would be great. I backed off because of the size - which now sounds weird to say. I thought it was a kid's book. I guess the #2 ltd to 500 variant in the other thread is worth taking a look at then.

PM me your mailing address and I'll get it out tomorrow or Monday.

Fun work fact #1 for the day...

I'm driving to work and I hear on NPR that my company is laying off 350 people... today. And I hear this ... on the radio... today... before the first shift for the day has even started.

So everybody is walking around today all gloomy wondering if they are one of the ones.

I'm driving to work and I hear on NPR that my company is laying off 350 people... today. And I hear this ... on the radio... today... before the first shift for the day has even started.

So everybody is walking around today all gloomy wondering if they are one of the ones.

:eek:

Good luck Jason :wishluck:

joaquinbeard-1.jpg

Hater.

I own a pair my wife bought for me, and that right there is the reason they have NEVER been worn!

:sorry: See if I ever buy you anything again.....

+1

:wishluck:

joaquinbeard-1.jpg

Hater.

you don't have to buy me anything, honey. Just make sure that sweet sweet together time happens every night ;)

+1

-5 :wishluck:

After everything (projectwise) that got dropped on me yesterday... I know it's crass and disrespectful to those that have lost and are looking for jobs, but I'd be happy to be walking out the door and not coming back... and with as much severance/seperation pay as I would get... pshhh don't be worrying about the j-bird!

unfortunately, I have been told there is no way they will let me go... :(

+1

-5 :wishluck:

After everything (projectwise) that got dropped on me yesterday... I know it's crass and disrespectful to those that have lost and are looking for jobs, but I'd be happy to be walking out the door and not coming back... and with as much severance/seperation pay as I would get... pshhh don't be worrying about the j-bird!

unfortunately, I have been told there is no way they will let me go... :(

and to clarify... I'm not worried about my job. I more pizzed at my employer for letting people find out (and even more people stressing that they might be one) that they might be losing their jobs from the radio through a press release before they even get to work, rather than having the decency to let people know face to face without worrying the entire organization.

joaquinbeard-1.jpg

Hater.

you don't have to buy me anything, honey. Just make sure that sweet sweet together time happens every night ;)

:luhv:

Like ham & egg breakfast wraps? hm

I wasn't talking to you :sumo:

But I really enjoyed that breakfast wrap. :cry:

And what about all of the other tokens of my love? :cry:

Like ham & egg breakfast wraps? hm

I wasn't talking to you :sumo:

But I really enjoyed that breakfast wrap. :cry:

And what about all of the other tokens of my love? :cry:

hm

• Administrator
What's the story on "Stuff of Legend". Is it a full size comic? Have you read it?

The first issue was great! :headbang:

I will have to check that out.... hm

Have any of you read "Plucker" by Brom? It is along these lines...almost a darker version of the "Little Tin Soldier" story by Hans Christian Anderson and this idea (rescuing the child) mixed together. It's not a comic, but the art is great! :)