• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

I missed this thread :cloud9:

I probably won't be regularly posting in it again until next week when I'm back to work :eek:

ditto

I'm back at work, full time, starting today :cry:

I'm back too. Nothing like hitting the ground at a dead sprint. I only have 468 e-mails to wade through :sick: ... and I got to spend the night (at least until he was discharged at 2a) at the emergency room where I took my buddy at 3:00p yesterday afternoon when he took a shot to the face during our flag football game that the doctors determined broke his face in 4 different places... fun stuff

I missed this thread :cloud9:

I probably won't be regularly posting in it again until next week when I'm back to work :eek:

ditto

I'm back at work, full time, starting today :cry:

I'm back too. Nothing like hitting the ground at a dead sprint. I only have 468 e-mails to wade through :sick: ... and I got to spend the night (at least until he was discharged at 2a) at the emergency room where I took my buddy at 3:00p yesterday afternoon when he took a shot to the face during our flag football game that the doctors determined broke his face in 4 different places... fun stuff

Wow :o That is crazy! :eek:

Gav? you out there? and I don't mean out there like a space cadet, are you on line?

I posted in the reg set requests....... :wishluck:

Gemma..... :foryou:

I know the answer, but someday your data base will need an upgrade of security and acess...keep in mind new capabilites like artist sets, cover spec sets, 1st appearances.....

be gentle on your repsonse.....

:tonofbricks:

These movies are beyond a little gore... sneak out and go watch the movie :baiting: You'll enjoy it

I have to start with the first.....they seem to me they have interesting questions of "me or him" and what am I willing to sacrifice in order to live type stuff.