• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

Dover - You might not be the one to ask this, but maybe Gemma can chime in. Has there ever been any discussion as to CGC possibly letting some of us chat board trolls potentially help Gemma with the registry? I know some of the forums are moderated by users. Just didn't know if this was a viable option for the registry and I know we inundate Gemma with requests constantly.

Gav? you out there? and I don't mean out there like a space cadet, are you on line?

Just got back home from work Michael :hi:

I posted in the set request. even got someone chiming in in favor!!

Dover - You might not be the one to ask this, but maybe Gemma can chime in. Has there ever been any discussion as to CGC possibly letting some of us chat board trolls potentially help Gemma with the registry? I know some of the forums are moderated by users. Just didn't know if this was a viable option for the registry and I know we inundate Gemma with requests constantly.

great question. She and I have PM'd a few times about how the database is set up, how labels are created and how we sould be able to generate sets based on a search criteria. I think in the end, her (CGC's) position is that security is not where it would need to be to be able to have that kind of access. Which means, even though it exists, searchable info, she has to create everything due to security of the census.

great question. She and I have PM'd a few times about how the database is set up, how labels are created and how we sould be able to generate sets based on a search criteria. I think in the end, her (CGC's) position is that security is not where it would need to be to be able to have that kind of access. Which means, even though it exists, searchable info, she has to create everything due to security of the census.

Makes sense.

Gav? you out there? and I don't mean out there like a space cadet, are you on line?

If by work, you mean drinking till you hit the floor!

:cloud9:

I posted in the set request. even got someone chiming in in favor!!

I'm on it! I'm sure I posted an Adams set plug somewhere over the weekend...

• Administrator

We had considered once before allowing users to create their own custom sets (without scoring) so that they could display their collections as they see fit...this is being considered again....I'll keep you posted.