• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

Good morning Steve! :whee:

I had to clear 52 emails from my iPhone this morning :pullhair:lol

Most I've had uncleared was 20, but I check my mail every 5-10 minutes :insane:

They all turned up in 5-10 minutes meh

You got the point then lol

Yep. Steve, Junk, Jason and Timothy all hammered it home :applause:

:cloud9: ahhhh... the joys of the reply all button!

I just saw this post in a thread over in comic general. I couldn't help but think of this thread and chuckle when I read it.

MK caught plenty of craap when he was posting eight hundred times a day way back when.

most people who post a lot in a short time frame are going to get craap. unless every post is substantive and useful. which is never the case for those who post a lot in a short run-up, since they generally post inane :censored: which flies under the radar until a breaking point is reached.

with deathlok gone, it's up to the rest of us to fill the gap and let mr. i-post-every-thought-that-comes-into-my-head-man or mr. i-need-to-post-in-every-thread-regardless-of-having-something-to-offer-or-not-dude that they need to chill a bit.

none of the above of course applies to the ladies, who can post as often and as with as little substance as they please because we're just delighted for them to be here :foryou:

hm I always were clothes to work.... (shrug)

but my kids are draped in costumes. Mind you our Federal education centers won't let you say Halloween, but they can have Character Dress Up day!!!!