• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

well, I "restrained" myself for almost 3 months from actively posting ... I have a LOT of time on my hands, and quite honestly, get bored playing PS3 all day... so I generally post a LOT... some insightful, some playful, some just to kill time

however, since I have started posting "a lot" again, I have noticed that one particular poster has more than doubled (almost trippled) his weekly avg... I wonder if post counts are important to him (or her, don't let the hair you confuse you ) :baiting:

well, I "restrained" myself for almost 3 months from actively posting ... I have a LOT of time on my hands, and quite honestly, get bored playing PS3 all day... so I generally post a LOT... some insightful, some playful, some just to kill time

however, since I have started posting "a lot" again, I have noticed that one particular poster has more than doubled (almost trippled) his weekly avg... I wonder if post counts are important to him (or her, don't let the hair you confuse you ) :baiting:

I would say that this insufficiently thoughtful person should get a life.

:sumo:

I'm glad that there are some people around here choosing to post useful information.

:whistle:

I'm glad that there are some people around here choosing to post useful information.

(worship)

is it moi?

(cause every thing is about me ) :blush:

is it moi?

Sounds like me too but I 'm sure he didn't mean me.

lol

is it moi?

Sounds like me too but I 'm sure he didn't mean me.

lol

He did.