• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

Good Morning people,

I am thinking bout selling my comics.......well not my X-Men or golden age Caps, but the rest of them

What's prompting the sale? Space? Buying a new axe?

Multiple things, I am collecting too many titles and have been settling for lesser quality books just to complete runs. Then going back later to re-get the same books in higher grades.

Plus I need a new axe, I am compulsive and want to start seriously collect vintage guitars. I have had several modern guitars over the past 2yrs and it has developed into an addiction.

I am going to keep and continue collecting X-Men and focus more on GA Caps.....maybe some Timely mini-series also.

I will be selling all my DC books, ASM, Daredevil, SA Caps, Avengers, FF, Thor, TTA, TOS, Strange Tales and the other 15 long boxes of junk I do not care about

pre heroes?Charlton horror?

No pre heroes. have some Charlton, I will have to see if any are horror books or not.

I plan on going through my books and scanning/uploading photo's starting on Tuesday. Maybe start a slaes thread on Friday night.

If I have any horror books I will PM you first.