• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

So I have found myself at work again with free time, maybe I will frequent this thread again with my useless information and dumb questions, mixed in with plenty of pics and gifs to boost my post count!!!

photo1_zps7e520cc5.jpg

Nice (thumbs u

So I have found myself at work again with free time, maybe I will frequent this thread again with my useless information and dumb questions, mixed in with plenty of pics and gifs to boost my post count!!!

photo1_zps7e520cc5.jpg

Nice (thumbs u

My wife said I wasn't allowed to brag about it on facebook. So I am bragging about it here.

I have worked very hard for this car and I am very proud of it.

photo1_zps7e520cc5.jpg

Nice (thumbs u

My wife said I wasn't allowed to brag about it on facebook. So I am bragging about it here.

Details

photo1_zps7e520cc5.jpg

Nice (thumbs u

Details

Well it is a 1LT Grand Sport, that means there is nothing nice in the interior.

However I ordered it in a manual transmission, with a hard top and the Magnetic Ride Control Suspension. (Corvette ZR1 and Cadillac CTSV) When they are ordered in that combo you get a hand built motor, the ZO6 dry sump oil system, (which allows the car to be lowered because there is no oil pan and prevents oil starvation in tight corners) also comes with an oil cooler and a differential cooler.

Plus the second generation super car tires.

My old vette was much faster, but this one will handle the race track much better and the ZO6 brakes, wheels and tires will allow for far better braking and traction.